Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Tumblr account the dick-touching gifs are from - I see the account owner also has the hots for Cillian Murphy. Now that is diverse taste in men (though common denominator might be small men). He is quintessentially Irish-looking. I've seen him out walking his dogs. No gives him a second look - he's like a better-looking version of lots of boys I'd have known over the years. Cheekbones that would cut you. Not hot or sexy like Zads though. Interesting.

That's a lovely pic @Hanibo

I've never had a dream about Zads. I've had a dream where I was alluding to him in conversation and knew he was in the next room but I didn't go in to the next room in the dream. Pathetic.

Prince Harry though :sick:
Can other people not make themselves dream of whatever they want? By thinking about it while drifting off to sleep. This is genuinely a revelation to me! Both my husband and I can 🤔

Obviously I also have dreams about things I don’t want to dream about, or sometimes my dreams go in a different direction than I would like (you don’t want to know where my mind took me when my husband told me T looked like a gay barista just before I went to bed 🤣) but I can still decide on the subject matter. Fascinating.

Back on topic - I thought Zads bulge might be just the angle / lighting / choice of clothing in some pics, but it’s pretty consistent. He’s definitely packing 🍆🍆🍆

Yes, he doesn't seem particularly Slavic looking to me. I think there seems to be a difference between the looks in Ukraine and Russia, possibly because of the Asian influence in Russia.

I like men who have broad, strong faces but are kind looking. So he fits that bill. I'd be astonished by his character and courage whatever he looked like, but his handsomeness (and the thousands of images and hours of footage of him doing sexy/adorable things) makes him like some sort of mythical character.
I love his kindness and empathy. I just love those traits in general, and I think they shine through in a person’s physical appearance. You can see them in Zads little smile. I also admire him so much for his resilience and persistence, especially at the start when he practically had to beg for weapons every single day. It was just so inspiring, how he kept going.

(Kindness, empathy, and the gay barista look are my things, apparently).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to reassure you it wasn’t a sex dream about Harry 🤮 thankfully! I dreamt that he was arguing about his seating in St Paul’s Cathedral. God knows why I dreamt about that.

I did have a very short lived Eastern European boyfriend of sorts (Algerian) but he didn’t look Algerian at all. More Filipino/Russian/Slavic. Sallow skinned. Very attractive but not somebody I could have taken home to meet my family. Very unsuitable. And he had a massive 🍆 😳
Maybe his looks is why I like Zads so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can other people not make themselves dream of whatever they want? By thinking about it while drifting off to sleep.
I'm in a sleep coma the moment my head hits the pillow, so no. I sometimes have lucid dreams (when you suddenly became aware that you're dreaming and can manipulate the dream in whichever way you want. It's pretty cool) and I'm counting on those so I can pull Zads out of thin air and jump his bones 🍆🐱💦💥

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This is the face of a Tattler
Somebody needs to send her a link to these threads! I bet she would join up on the QT, just for the filth 🤣 And she would definitely sort us all out with passes to the government buildings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love Ursula. Look @ Zads' adorable face there.

@Hanibo that is a gift to be able to dream like that. I'd be half dead in the morning from non-stop Zads dreams.

• Haha
Love Ursula. Look @ Zads' adorable face there.

@Hanibo that is a gift to be able to dream like that. I'd be half dead in the morning from non-stop Zads dreams.
Yup, that’s kind of how I am most days. In a tired, horny fog that I both love and hate. Just saving it all up for my trip to Kyiv 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Yup, that’s kind of how I am most days. In a tired, horny fog that I both love and hate. Just saving it all up for my trip to Kyiv 🤣
the horn that these men give me, I think I have enough to service half of their army. Wonder if id get a medal presented by Zads for services to the military for that?

• Haha
You Irish ladies are lucky. I have a thing for southern Irish accents. One of my best memories was being in a Dublin club and some gorgeous Irish man telling me I had a body built for sex and carrying me off. Those were the days 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zad’s Slavic hotness

• Heart
You Irish ladies are lucky. I have a thing for southern Irish accents. One of my best memories was being in a Dublin club and some gorgeous Irish man telling me I had a body built for sex and carrying me off. Those were the days 🥺
Meh, Irish men (except my lovely husband) ain’t got nothing on the UA men.

And I think you UK-based women are lucky…The Ukrainians LOVE 🇬🇧 now because of all BoJo is sending 🤣 So I’m definitely going to pretend to be British to get into T’s pants (he’s always thanking you guys). I think Zads will be all about you too.

• Heart
I once met an Indian guy who upon learning where I'm from started to list all cuss words he knew in my mother tongue. So, yeah .. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meh, Irish men (except my lovely husband) ain’t got nothing on the UA men.

And I think you UK-based women are lucky…The Ukrainians LOVE 🇬🇧 now because of all BoJo is sending 🤣 So I’m definitely going to pretend to be British to get into T’s pants (he’s always thanking you guys). I think Zads will be all about you too.
id pretend to be whatever they wanted me to if I could get in Zads/Max camos

• Heart
Reactions: 4

This is the face of a Tattler
The moment she got away from the cameras she pressed that hand against her face, shut her eyes and breathed him in... 🥵

I've had about 20 years of early waking insomnia. Now on meds that make me sleep like the dead + a 5.30am alarm which wipes my memory clean. With no alarm (like this morning) I can remember a few odds and ends.

Well I get to live vicariously through you guys dreams 😄

• Heart
Me? A full-blooded Slav 😊
I feel a bit closer to Zads because we belong to the same ethnolinguistic group 🥰 (yes, I know this is sad)
not sad at all. I have polish heritage which makes me feel automatically closer to him 😆 kind of 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.