Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was driving hither and yon yesterday so only got to catch up on a lot of posts properly last night and now. I will say that at times, when changing gears, I got a flashback to @OrangeDuvet 's fantastic filth piece where Zads was giving his 🍆 a few strokes. I started caressing the gearstick at one point. Driving under the influence of Zads. Could be a new offence.
ive spent The last 24 hours with my hand a bit like a claw. It’s been like I’ve been over stroking the boys 🍆🍆 and it’s stayed like that. Finally only just straightening back out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just reading the Tattle Life rules. The “no explicit or overly lewd messages” doesn’t apply here, I’m guessing 🙈 that’s highly subjective anyway, I mean one person’s lewd is another’s vanilla, right? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zads side profile from the beginning of the war until yesterday.
I don't know, I'm pathetic.
But I know there's at least one more Zads side profile enthusiast. I'm looking at you @UniversallySpeaking 👀
IMG_20220702_130730.jpg

IMG_20220702_131107.jpg
IMG_20220702_131205.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
He is frickin adorable. It's part of his sex appeal. He appears to be absent those awful typical toxic masculinity traits.
I was wondering what you call the opposite of toxic masculinity. Positive masculinity? But I agree, I think whatever it is, he epitomises it. Strong, but in a protective, defensive way, with moral courage.

I was just reading the Tattle Life rules. The “no explicit or overly lewd messages” doesn’t apply here, I’m guessing 🙈 that’s highly subjective anyway, I mean one person’s lewd is another’s vanilla, right? 🤣
By 'current year' standards we are downright boring. Masculine man with a woman, some foreplay and then straight PiV (don't get me wrong, I'm all for it 😄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Zads side profile from the beginning of the war until yesterday.
I don't know, I'm pathetic.
But I know there's at least one more Zads side profile enthusiast. I'm looking at you @UniversallySpeaking 👀
View attachment 1385782
View attachment 1385786View attachment 1385787
Gorgeous. I think his features are quite semetic-looking. I've always had a thing for this combo of features in men; really dark eyes, really dark hair that curls when it grows, olive skin (e.g. Ottolenghi when he was younger, Dan Levy, though both gay) bonus for being Jewish. These types of men don't exist in Ireland though.

• Heart
Gorgeous. I think his features are quite semetic-looking. I've always had a thing for this combo of features in men; really dark eyes, really dark hair that curls when it grows, olive skin (e.g. Ottolenghi when he was younger, Dan Levy, though both gay) bonus for being Jewish. These men don't exist in Ireland though.
I have the same love for those features Moniker, we are deprived in Ireland, sadly.

If you know where I can find one of these anywhere on the island, please let me know … 🤣

264394A8-EAF3-44E8-998D-CF61BE529834.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve asked for a post to be removed. I was feeling a bit fraught. A combination of Covid and having to keep away from our daughter after she came back from her school trip meant she had to stay in another room and it’s only today that we’ve been able to spend time with her properly. I apologise for my outburst.
Thanks for the well wishes. I promise I won’t talk about it again.

I had a dream about Prince Harry last night of all people! It was as clear as a bell. 😬 Why can’t I even have a decent dream about Zads. Maybe we think about him too much!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That Tumblr account the dick-touching gifs are from - I see the account owner also has the hots for Cillian Murphy. Now that is diverse taste in men (though common denominator might be small men). He is quintessentially Irish-looking. I've seen him out walking his dogs. No gives him a second look - he's like a better-looking version of lots of boys I'd have known over the years. Cheekbones that would cut you. Not hot or sexy like Zads though. Interesting.

I have the same love for those features Moniker, we are deprived in Ireland, sadly.

If you know where I can find one of these anywhere on the island, please let me know … 🤣

View attachment 1385836
That's a lovely pic @Hanibo
I’ve asked for a post to be removed. I was feeling a bit fraught. A combination of Covid and having to keep away from our daughter after she came back from her school trip meant she had to stay in another room and it’s only today that we’ve been able to spend time with her properly. I apologise for my outburst.
Thanks for the well wishes. I promise I won’t talk about it again.

I had a dream about Prince Harry last night of all people! It was as clear as a bell. 😬 Why can’t I even have a decent dream about Zads. Maybe we think about him too much!
I've never had a dream about Zads. I've had a dream where I was alluding to him in conversation and knew he was in the next room but I didn't go in to the next room in the dream. Pathetic.

Prince Harry though :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yes, he doesn't seem particularly Slavic looking to me. I think there seems to be a difference between the looks in Ukraine and Russia, possibly because of the Asian influence in Russia.

I like men who have broad, strong faces but are kind looking. So he fits that bill. I'd be astonished by his character and courage whatever he looked like, but his handsomeness (and the thousands of images and hours of footage of him doing sexy/adorable things) makes him like some sort of mythical character.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.