Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent that pic of Zads in the camo bottoms and "I'm Ukrainian" black top to my gay friend the other day. He replied "Sorry no, don't see it". I replied "Oh come off of that, you know you'd blow him if you got the chance". Reader, he responded with a 🤮
I'm still gobsmacked.

He’s ok! And got a new T-shirt!
Zads darling, why, on top of the prodigious amount of work you do, are you doing the extra labour of holding your phone in such an awkward and tiring-looking position for your lengthy addresses? Why not get someone to do it for you? Am happy to do it and prepared to waive any fee due for my service in exchange for administering you (and only you) a daily blowjob. Best blowgards, Moniker

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not the most flattering article overall but does include this:
He extends his visibly muscled arms for firm handshakes and fraternal hugs. His visitors’ admiration is palpable.
So even the unflappable Lyse Doucet is noticing!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why must he have his arms like that 😮 it's like he's right on top of me... 🥵
Especially if you're looking at this while lying in bed! I just want to put my hands around his neck and pull him down for a kiss 😵

I do have a feeling we've all misunderstood @kingseven on the Challenging Wank thing? Could it be you meant the actual Paddington with Zad's voice and not Zads giving Paddington his voice? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do have a feeling we've all misunderstood @kingseven on the Challenging Wank thing? Could it be you meant the actual Paddington with Zad's voice and not Zads giving Paddington his voice? 😆
I presumed she meant Paddington. But his voice is so sexy as Paddington, I think it’s still workable if you don’t think too much 😆

• Haha
Good morning

A gorgeous Zads video to brighten your Sunday morning

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Phew! I worried over nothing. Turns out Zads was absent yesterday because he spent all day in the gym getting buffed for the upcoming arrival of Tattle bus.
Don't forget to work on your cardio too 👀
c497f96efc58160ae2f269365e662207.jpg

• Heart
Just back from a nice day out and I feel more like myself now ie Zads addled and having inappropriate images come into my head and less like the Sahara Desert.

I was looking at the recent photo of Olena and it does her no favours at all. I feel that all she has now are the beautiful Slavic eyes and blond hair. Otherwise she looks grumpy. I don’t know if she’s had work done on her face. She looks disgruntled and comes across as a moody mare.

( what does Zads see in her?)

I tried to put the above sentence in a spoiler but it hasn’t worked!

Reactions: 6
Phew! I worried over nothing. Turns out Zads was absent yesterday because he spent all day in the gym getting buffed for the upcoming arrival of Tattle bus.
Don't forget to work on your cardio too 👀
View attachment 1388286
Oh my freaking God that is one of my favourites. If someone showed me that picture and said; that is a country's President I'd say gtfo. I'd vote for him on the basis of that photo alone 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
She does have the most beautiful Slavic eyes, as does Mila Kunis, an Ukrainian actress. I think my daughter’s eyes are from her Czech heritage, beautiful greeny blue eyes. I’ve got boring English brown eyes.

A562951D-72D9-49D2-BE19-46644C0D1F2B.jpeg

246E903C-F9BC-412C-92F3-F4890557BC49.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I don't like to be too mean about Olena (despite being horribly jelly of her) as she has been (and is) in an utterly horrible situation.

it may be a mite too much filler. Filler at this age is best used to replace volume that you've lost. But many people succumb to the temptation to get more prominent cheeks, lips etc than they had before.

Reactions: 5
Olena looks gorgeous in that pic. I reckon she's had a fair bit of work done. Rather sadly, I've already had this conversation with one of my friends a number of months ago when I mentioned how hot Zads was and she agreed but immediately moved on to talking about how beautiful Olena is and about the work she's had done. I zoned out at that point.

That gym pic of Zads reminds me that I haven't shared a gym with men since pre-Covid times. Can't say I miss the smell of baked ballsack (though am sure Zads smells absolutely delectable when he works out 🥵).

• Haha
Yes I feel a bit mean. Hope she doesn’t have any more work done. She looked really pretty in the family photos (with Zads sitting cross legged on the grass) I like those photos better than the more recent ones.

ps I admit I am also horribly jelly of her.
pps she’s in a horrible situation

Reactions: 6
❤ I read in one of the comments of that Tiktok of Zads walking out, he looked like an edible brick wall coming towards you. I thought that was perfect!
That's brilliant 😄I just want to lay my head on his chest.

Well, more than that but ykwim...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.