Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he will realise what a twat she is and then bin her

Reactions: 9
I'm Relatively new to the tattle thread, but glad to be among such lovely thirsty filthy people. Hope you feel better soon @Hanibo

Reactions: 9
Jesus cameraman, you had one job! Please find yourself a better position to film next time and make sure his bulge is in the shot the whole time, ok? Thanks x

ETA And no clip of Zads sliding in his chair!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jesus cameraman, you had one job! Please find yourself a better position to film next time and make sure his bulge is in the shot the whole time, ok? Thanks x
That major BDE at the start omg

Sat in the office trying my best to stay composed and failing miserably

Reactions: 6
I’ve come over all unnecessary watching him at the table. I just want to.... I don’t know what

ETA And no clip of Zads sliding in his chair!
And what they done with Max?!

Reactions: 4
I’ve come over all unnecessary
I might have done fuck all today, but at least I've learnt a new phrase

And what they done with Max?!
He's busy catching up on our stories.
(On a serious note, now that he's the chief of security maybe he has more duties behind the scenes?)

Some excellent "thank you, thank you for coming" though.
*Looks for a private corner to watch it with sound on*

Great microphone action. Zads showing his class by pronouncing 'Taoiseach' correctly, unlike Liz Truss and her ilk.

Zads, that t-shirt is no good and has to go. I'll be contacting your laundry lady regarding its disposal.

That major BDE at the start omg

Sat in the office trying my best to stay composed and failing miserably
Just waiting for a Tik Tok guru to produce something that surpasses the piece of genius that is the Careless Whisper tik tok

*Looks for a private corner to watch it with sound on*
I've ditched the pretence of being discreet and watched it at my desk in work using my earbuds (I do have the advantage of my own office but am always a little jumpy watching Zads anywhere than at home).

Reactions: 5
He looks incredibly handsome in the first photo, I really like that outfit on him. But current Zads and his outfits is still my favourite.

Apart from this one. Contemplating calling it a Challenging Wank

I've noticed his turned footsie too, adorable

When you've misjudged how much time you have before the next meeting and read a Spoiler on Tattle

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.