Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vikka

VIP Member
After reading this thread I am deeply ashamed to come from the same country as Vogue (not her real name) Williams and "The Whitmore "
:eek::eek::LOL::LOL:
Wait, do you know for sure it's not her real name?
She swears it is and online it says it is!
If it's fake, anyone know her actual real name?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Facesisafool

VIP Member
To all you English followers. Contacting stephs packed lunch won’t help in the last week her tan has completely blown up in Ireland. So sue me was top of the pops as her range in primary but the whole Irish have turned against her. Everyone is switching to bare by vogue. She’s gonna blow up.

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
No way!
I spent about 5 years in Malahide which is near Howth and that accent is not at all strong.
I thought you were going to say she is from Kerry or Cork!!
Yes! Its a crazy strong accent... like an accent you would find in the remotest part of Ireland

Lk truth

VIP Member
All tans do that but still lol 😂 if I was naturally tanned it would be a god send I have stopped buying from most these brands we all should

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’m currently watching a BBC3 show about Ibiza drug mule Michaela McCollum. She looks so much like Vogue!

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I think the issue with the tan's is that, right now it's all a lot of girls really have to "feel good", putting on make up can seem unnecessary and not worth the effort given you may not actually be seeing any one. Where as with tan you can fit it into a pamper or your body prep.
Add to that a lot of tan's are quite expensive, both the Vogue and the SoSu ones are cleverly priced to be at a more affordable range.
& unfortunately as much as I dislike Vogue, SoSu is doing herself no favours. I think a lot of people are getting fed up with the constant shoving in your face she does with her wealth, the Lamborghinis, etc. Especially at a time when most of her following are more than likely out of work. Last weeks saga was more the straw that broke the camel's back, as they say.
Well that's my two cents anyway.
Whatever happened to ‘Coco Brown ‘ F Tan ? Vouge used to advertise it , available in all good Primark stores 😉 really good & way cheaper than the current stuff shes flogging

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Can I ask if people will be making complaints to Stephs packed lunch after her appearance today?

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I think when any kid doesn’t sleep it’s an inconvenience. I mean we all need to sleep but it’s like she doesn’t even try do it herself. I just don’t get it.

IndigoViolet

Link please.
I read an article by Gwyneth Paltrow on organising a closet. She had paid experts to do it for her. She also put up items to sell online, not for charity (not on depop) of stuff that didn't suit her. I also remember thinking why not donate to charity, she's hardly stuck for cash.
Have edited original post above. 😳

RuaRua

What ever happend between her & Mattnew Feeney??? He was everywhere with her & suddenly he wasn't. I seen online he got done in court for racism a few months back