Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one and only thing that annoys the duck out of me and it’s not their fault but

The ads for Elizabeth Days how to to fail podcast … erm read the room, we are having fun here. 🙄🙄🙄 she has the personality of wet cardboard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone read here and had a crisis meeting with them I think. Huge difference in the pod today. I think the majority of their two threads are constructive criticism so no harm no foul.

Reactions: 13
Pod was great this week I was laughing a lot. Audio was so bad though the volume was so down once and up the next like they kept moving from the mic 😂

Reactions: 5
What did they say about Tattle?
Ah nothing, Vogue said she read a comment about herself and Joanne said, on tattle life??? Vogue said no I don't know near that ( words to that effect)

I enjoyed it the pod too !!! But yes as per above comment I had earphones in because I was hoovering and the sound was awful

Reactions: 2
Did you look her up? I went to search her the other day and nothing came up, went into # and had to click on a photo she was tagged in to access account that way! Very strange but back to normal now.
Same happened to me last week when I was trying to look at Vogue's page to see the Christening pics. I follow her but could only find her via a tag on Spencer's page.

I used to really enjoy the pod but can't be bothered to be constantly turning up and down the volume. I listen to podcasts mainly on my commute but the audio is so up and down its just not worth the effort tbh.

Reactions: 8
They’ve def had a word with themselves or their producer/management have. few mentions of ‘we said we weren’t going to do this anymore or that…’
Glad they’ve pulled it back- they sounded like they were enjoying themselves today and eachother. Even Joe sounded more animated

Someone read here and had a crisis meeting with them I think. Huge difference in the pod today. I think the majority of their two threads are constructive criticism so no harm no foul.

Reactions: 7
The whole christening thing is a whole charade anyway, it was only an excuse for a piss up - just have a party and be done with it. Vogue holds no religious significance toward a godmother (or I) and her children having any relationship with the church until they are old enough to make that decision thwmselves so why would she really give a duck who was there or who wasn't!!! I think it was more about a funny story than Vogue actually really caring about it and they got a pod out of it and God knows they're struggling for CoNtEnT these days.
Yes, but you could say this about all WEDDINGS too!!! Each to their own, I will get mind christened too.

Reactions: 2
Same happened to me last week when I was trying to look at Vogue's page to see the Christening pics. I follow her but could only find her via a tag on Spencer's page.
Vogue seems to be getting shadow banned fairly consistently, if Instagram thinks you’re over hashtagging irrelevant stuff it will flag you as a bot 🤖 and in fairness a lot of her collabs have her using 90 hashtags in one post

Reactions: 6
Vogue seems to be getting shadow banned fairly consistently, if Instagram thinks you’re over hashtagging irrelevant stuff it will flag you as a bot 🤖 and in fairness a lot of her collabs have her using 90 hashtags in one post
Every second story is an ad or someone tagged for giving her free shite it’s so boring

Reactions: 3
Yes, but you could say this about all WEDDINGS too!!! Each to their own, I will get mind christened too.
I wouldn't say this about all WEDDINGS too. All occasions mean different things to different people. But you, of course, can say it 😜

Reactions: 1
They mentioned tattle again so clearly reading here. Please guys can you get Joanne a Britney style head mic or something, it's like she goes to the kitchen to makes a cup of tea and is shouting into the mic at some points and then comes back in and is roaring into the mic. How is this professionally produced when independent podcasts have better sound quality?

Reactions: 21
They mentioned tattle again so clearly reading here. Please guys can you get Joanne a Britney style head mic or something, it's like she goes to the kitchen to makes a cup of tea and is shouting into the mic at some points and then comes back in and is roaring into the mic. How is this professionally produced when independent podcasts have better sound quality?
It’s sooo bad!! Had to stop listening in work.

A cup of tea?? 🤣🤣🤣 I think you mean getting a litre of wine from the fridge

• Haha
Didn’t Joanne just get a keratin treatment last week? Why does her hair still look like she’s slept in a bush 😂 I think that one is just incapable of looking “put together” 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.