Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole christening thing is a whole charade anyway, it was only an excuse for a piss up - just have a party and be done with it. Vogue holds no religious significance toward a godmother (or I) and her children having any relationship with the church until they are old enough to make that decision thwmselves so why would she really give a duck who was there or who wasn't!!! I think it was more about a funny story than Vogue actually really caring about it and they got a pod out of it and God knows they're struggling for CoNtEnT these days.

Reactions: 12
The whole christening thing is a whole charade anyway, it was only an excuse for a piss up - just have a party and be done with it. Vogue holds no religious significance toward a godmother (or I) and her children having any relationship with the church until they are old enough to make that decision thwmselves so why would she really give a duck who was there or who wasn't!!! I think it was more about a funny story than Vogue actually really caring about it and they got a pod out of it and God knows they're struggling for CoNtEnT these days.
While I agree it’s a piss up for most people it’s still a bit embarrassing to have one of your ‘best friends’ and the godmother (well one of them) miss the whole church part because they were getting Botox. It’s just bad form

Reactions: 23
The pod this week was really awkward, I thought. No chemistry between them, and Joanne is clearly barely tolerating Vogue

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn’t find it tense or anything, but it definitely did feel like more of an obligation than usual. Very fast and unnatural tick a box exercise, “get the pod over and done with” instead of the usual fun conversation vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Otto is making me want to get pregnant. Vogue needs to calm down with those stories while I'm ovulating, it's not safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is absolutely beautiful! So cute , in fairness I think Vogue is also beautiful, regardless of Botox or whatever injectables , and Spencer is not my cup of tea , but he is certainly good looking

Reactions: 6
I swear to god I'm not hearing what everyone else is claiming they hear during this podcast 😂

'awkward' 'Joanne hates Vogue' 'snapping at each other' 'Joanne taking delight in saying mean things about Vogue'

The lot of you are heavily projecting on this podcast and hearing what you want to hear

Reactions: 28
I swear to god I'm not hearing what everyone else is claiming they hear during this podcast 😂

'awkward' 'Joanne hates Vogue' 'snapping at each other' 'Joanne taking delight in saying mean things about Vogue'

The lot of you are heavily projecting on this podcast and hearing what you want to hear
The lot of you...that's a sweeping statement 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we keep the threads together please I quite like that this is the first one I’ve been on that people don’t snap at each other for daring to deviate from either harsh criticism on normal threads or glowing praise on rave threads. People actually talk like adults here and have interesting discussions 😂 I’m yet to see a ‘bit of everything’ section for threads but I like this, I like that there’s a middle ground and it isn’t limited to just ripping into them for breathing or singing their praises like they can do no wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can we keep the threads together please I quite like that this is the first one I’ve been on that people don’t snap at each other for daring to deviate from either harsh criticism on normal threads or glowing praise on rave threads. People actually talk like adults here and have interesting discussions 😂 I’m yet to see a ‘bit of everything’ section for threads but I like this, I like that there’s a middle ground and it isn’t limited to just ripping into them for breathing or singing their praises like they can do no wrong
Agreed we don’t need it be full of stans like Rosemary McCabes thread. Allow dissenting opinions

Reactions: 9
Did ye hear Joe Duffy show today ? People criticising Joanne for her her collab with fertility at Therapie. Did she actually get her eggs frozen ?

Reactions: 6

People can have different opinions. I thought it was tense when they were talking about the childrens book. Doesn’t mean we’re projecting Jesus!

Reactions: 2
People can have different opinions. I thought it was tense when they were talking about the childrens book. Doesn’t mean we’re projecting Jesus!
The funny thing is that you are listening to the podcast yourself so of course you are going to hear what you want. Also how funny is it that Joanne was at her publishers today 🤣🤣

I still love the pod but the Extra ones are pointless. What was the actual purpose of todays 😅

Joanne did give me the ick after turning up late to the christening looking like my mad Aunt Bernie, but duck it, its hard not to love her!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.