Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne looks sooooo much better in person than she does on those promotional previews on her story I’d be fuming

Reactions: 2
She’s had waaaaay too much Botox this time! Looks like a ventriloquist dummy

Reactions: 7
I see Joanne is Spencer’s latest guest on his big fish podcast! I’m looking forward to listening

Reactions: 10
I think it’s their big “Christmas” mascot they are trying to create , like Kevin’ the carrot thing , that took off a few years ago,
Could be wrong , could be for charity ,

I wish they would actually read out some of the stories and emails , about the cheating , that did make me laugh ! One pod a week is more than enough , and do some emails In that pod , that’s what makes it funny is peoples day to day lives , I was loving the boyfriend story today , and the bear joke was funny for a few minutes and then , move on

Reactions: 4
Lads I love Joanne so much but Vogue is beginning to become impossible to listen to for me. Interrupting, trying too hard and what drives me insane is she keeps literally ending the pod after not that many minutes in random pods over the past few weeks and you can literally here Joanne being like eh wtf alright Vogue and her being like I want to do other things thnx bye. Literally indicating she doesn't give a duck or wanna give much to it and often Joanne is in the midst of telling a story or talking about something interesting. It drives me mad. I know it's free on spotify and we don't pay for it on patreon so had to check myself on that as used to paying for pods on patreon but it's still major income for them both and insulting to listeners. I feel like Vogue just breezes through life dipping in and out of things turning up doing the job and breezing into the next and doing well at all she does which fair play to her but you can tell how much it's Joannes baby. I wonder about the viability of it all

Reactions: 8
I never watched MIC but haaaated Spencer from clips I saw online and stuff and just his general toff demeanour and look but I enjoy listening to him now. Took me ages to accept it

I never watched MIC but haaaated Spencer from clips I saw online and stuff and just his general toff demeanour and look but I enjoy listening to him now. Took me ages to accept it
I like him. Yeah he's arrogant and snobbish and up his own arse... but he is also very driven, owns his past mistakes and seems to be always trying to improve himself. He makes no apologies for who he is and I like that in a person.

Reactions: 10
OK so I started listening to the Spencer and Vogue pod and I like him now haha

@Irishdd1 she repeats her life story word for word on every pod she's featured on. Obviously Joanne can't change her story 😂 and I love hearing back stories but I think I'll give the Spencer one a miss.
Did she mention the 'male comedian' that give her a chance? 😅

Edit: take a shot every time I say story 🤣

Reactions: 5
If you listened to her one with Annie Mac it’s basically the same stuff covered!
Yeah but I liked how he was with her in this podcast. With his first few (Big Fish btw) the CEO guests did ALL the talking themselves and he didn't have to encourage the conversation. I felt like he knew he had to be way more interactive and chatty to get Joanne to properly open up. Wow! I was expecting her adoption to be an issue and it isn't at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ But her bulimia still feels very recent and she didn't seem to reeeeally explain it, despite therapy 🤔

I don't know why I thought she would be full on explaining how insecure/messed up/ etc but she didn't. She said she's always been confident in herself and choices. It was oddly refreshing but at the same time, felt like she was also lying through her teeth 🙊

Last edited:
Yeah but I liked how he was with her in this podcast. With his first few (Big Fish btw) the CEO guests did ALL the talking themselves and he didn't have to encourage the conversation. I felt like he knew he had to be way more interactive and chatty to get Joanne to properly open up. Wow! I was expecting her adoption to be an issue and it isn't at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ But her bulimia still feels very recent and she didn't seem to reeeeally explain it, despite therapy 🤔

I don't know why I thought she would be full on explaining how insecure/messed up/ etc but she didn't. She said she's always been confident in herself and choices. It was oddly refreshing but at the same time, felt like she was also lying through her teeth 🙊
How can you explain bulimia?

I like Joanne and think she's hilarious. But I also think she's a deeply traumatised person and her chaotic nature / extreme comedy / drinking / obsession with appearance is just a cover up. The eating disorder too, which seems to have been a lifelong thing. It makes her human and relatable I guess, but then you see her doing things like showing up late for her God-son's funeral and dating guys who seem more than a little toxic (looking at you Prada Peter) and it feels a bit uncomfortable. I think the adoption did impact her deeply.

But I suppose you could say the same for a lot of comedians to be fair!

I like Joanne and think she's hilarious. But I also think she's a deeply traumatised person and her chaotic nature / extreme comedy / drinking / obsession with appearance is just a cover up. The eating disorder too, which seems to have been a lifelong thing. It makes her human and relatable I guess, but then you see her doing things like showing up late for her God-son's funeral and dating guys who seem more than a little toxic (looking at you Prada Peter) and it feels a bit uncomfortable. I think the adoption did impact her deeply.

I meant God-son's BAPTISM, Jesus, sorry,!

I meant God-son's BAPTISM, Jesus, sorry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I like him. Yeah he's arrogant and snobbish and up his own arse... but he is also very driven, owns his past mistakes and seems to be always trying to improve himself. He makes no apologies for who he is and I like that in a person.
100% THIS.
He is snobby and out of touch, but he doesn't pretend not to be which I love.
Also - his Big Fish podcast is a great listen!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.