Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant God-son's BAPTISM, Jesus, sorry,!
[/QUOTE]
I have done this with ALL of my children’s baptisms referred to them as funerals! 😂 I don’t even know how or why it slips out, the worst bit is I haven’t noticed and I’ve been corrected 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have done this with ALL of my children’s baptisms referred to them as funerals! 😂 I don’t even know how or why it slips out, the worst bit is I haven’t noticed and I’ve been corrected 😬😂
[/QUOTE]
Ahahaha - i didnt even notice 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]

LOL, it's a weird brain fart isn't it?!! I think it might be because I've been to more funerals than Baptisms lately :-(

Reactions: 1
I like him. Yeah he's arrogant and snobbish and up his own arse... but he is also very driven, owns his past mistakes and seems to be always trying to improve himself. He makes no apologies for who he is and I like that in a person.
Yeah I think he gives interesting perspectives on things too, wish I could think of examples but often he’ll approach something a certain way and it gets me thinking.

Or maybe because I used to hate/dismiss him so much the bar is in hell and him saying anything mildly sound or smart gets too much credit from my brain, I can’t tell but I enjoy listening anyway 😂 I kinda would have loved to see him at EP how he was around all the Irish festival buzz

Reactions: 2
I was wondering about the black eye too!
The make up artist this morning kind of went a bit OTT

Yeah I was wondering about the black eye? Botox around eye caused it I wonder? Why did one of the posters say prada peter is toxic out of interest?

Black eye I thought from tiredness.
Botox wouldn’t do that.
Love vogue, she was so more reserved on late late, for example Joanne was late for christening from a facial and not Botox.
fair play to her for turning down trip to World Cup

Reactions: 3
Was PISSING myself at vogue talking about Theodore saying “is that the queen” about Jesus😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeh but she was so coy about mentioning why she turned down Qatar on late late. 🤷🏼‍♀️
but yeh I guess credit where credit is due. Not taking away from her turn down but she prob gets offered trips a lot more than us mere mortals so not as tempting for her.
but yeh adore vogue.

Yeah I was wondering about the black eye? Botox around eye caused it I wonder? Why did one of the posters say prada peter is toxic out of interest?
Just his general vibes, he’s not the most well liked on here. And her talking about him falling asleep during sex more than once which I have no feelings on one way or the other

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just his general vibes, he’s not the most well liked on here. And her talking about him falling asleep during sex more than once which I have no feelings on one way or the other
Some also said they had been seeing him for awhile and he is not as he seems or something along those lines. Someone else might remember the exact details

Some also said they had been seeing him for awhile and he is not as he seems or something along those lines. Someone else might remember the exact details
A poster up thread said she dated him, that he invited her on a weekend in the K club, stiffed her with the bill (few thousand) then ghosted her (and she was a student, so a good bit younger/poorer than him :insert red flag emoji: )

I just made an account because I’ve just seen that they’re dating. I dated Alan before him and Joanne must have gotten together and you’ve hit the nail on the head with your comment!

He was unemployed when I was dating him in February/ March of this year anyway.
This poster

yea in my opinion he just was not a very nice person. never had the decency to end our relationship in a mature way, instead just decided to block me on everything 😂 this was after I called him out for not wishing me a happy valentine’s day, no flowers etc, and also a friend spotting him on Raya when we were supposed to be exclusive. Last I heard from him was when he left me with a 1500 bill in the K Club (I’m a college student) after saying it was his treat… also loves a name drop as I think he knows the lads from Boyzone? Keith Duffy I think? I hope he has good intentions with her but I definitely think he’s a bit of a social climber 😂
This post

He worked in sales when we started dating, it was a new job and he was in it for about a month but was let go. He was applying for jobs when we ended so I’m not sure what his current employment status is.
Red flag

Yep I am a mature student. I was 24 when we were dating. I think he was 41 at the time so 42 now? I was defo a bit naive to say the least haha. Yea he’s good friends with Keith Duffy’s son Jay who is an actor in London so got referred by him as far as I know!
I found it hard to get a word in to be honest so no I wouldn’t say the craic was mighty. But he‘s obviously not bad to look at so I guess I put up with it. Looking back I should have dumped him after I started seeing the red flags but you just make excuses sometimes! Easier said than done I guess 😊

I agree, there’s so many guys like that around.. who think that being good looking makes up for their tit personality 😂

Love Joanne BUT what has she done to her face 😳 her lips and cheeks have doubled in size! Her lower lip is so out of proportion now ☹

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.