Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked absolutely awful like her hair looked dirty. I don’t think she even had any make up on

Reactions: 5
Look I love Joanne. And I get that she has her style and her whole neon dressing like a teenager vibe going on. Grand. But this was the child's christening for gods sake. You are his godmother. Drop the stage act for 5 minutes and present yourself appropriately.

Also, just something I noticed from the pod. She was talking about the laser eye surgery and blah blah she didn't think about the aftercare and she might have to wear the glasses on stage. Well I'm sorry Joanne, but you should think about it. You have shows to perform and an important christening to attend... maybe schedule the ( free) laser eye surgery for another time when you aren't so busy??!

As I said, I love her, love listening to her would love to go for a drink with her but I'd say she's a nightmare full time.

Reactions: 19
Joanne looked like she’d just rolled out of bed 🤦🏻‍♀️
She really did, I’m so surprised she didn’t bother making any sort of effort. I love Joanne but by her own standards she looked pretty bad. And the runners with the whole outfit 😭

She really did, I’m so surprised she didn’t bother making any sort of effort. I love Joanne but by her own standards she looked pretty bad. And the runners with the whole outfit 😭
Is there a full length photo? I’ve not seen the footwear

Reactions: 2
James O’Neill doesn’t look great either but Jesus Joanne looks atrocious I’d be fuming if my child’s godmother turned up like that 😂😂.

Oh my gosh, this one! I can’t wait to hear about this on the pod
Wow she looks worse than I thought! She looks hungover and like she smells. She wound have looked fab in a quirky dress and hair and make up done right. So disrespectful to turn up like that

Reactions: 15
OMG looks like vogue has come to visit her aunt in a nursing home or drying out clinic!!
I LOVE Joanne but that outfit looks like she raised a clothes bin - not appropriate attire and really quite a let down.
bet prada peter was well turned out.

Oh my gosh, this one! I can’t wait to hear about this on the pod

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even the way she’s posing in the group photo is shocking. Has she any respect at all? Did she do it on purpose do you think after all the godmother drama

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.