Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea it was the sse and yes they just push the stage forward and have curtains covering the seats not used!

Reactions: 2
I listened to it again last night and I genuinely think Joanne was just caught so off guard and honestly and did feel bad about how she handled the moment but honestly , how would any of us react in that situation? There is no right way or wrong way to react and it probably brings up a bigger conversation about attitudes to periods - she’ll probably end up doing an ad for Tampax next week haha

Reactions: 15
I listened to it again last night and I genuinely think Joanne was just caught so off guard and honestly and did feel bad about how she handled the moment but honestly , how would any of us react in that situation? There is no right way or wrong way to react and it probably brings up a bigger conversation about attitudes to periods - she’ll probably end up doing an ad for Tampax next week haha
yes to this, and also she took the time to apologise to that person who said it to her.

Reactions: 13
She could have ignored it and no one would be any the wiser! Fair dues to her for addressing it. Joanne is a very honest person and I like that about her.

Reactions: 29
It’s becoming more and more
Evident that Joanne can’t be arsed with vogue. Who would blame her? She’s irritating beyond belief with her bragging and boring stories and chat about spwncer and their sexual life and their yawn kids. Absolutely nothing of interest plus her opinions are boring too

I just don’t know how Joanne puts up with Vogue and her constant braggy behaviour 🙄 always trying to sound so relatable when she 100% isn’t. She also never shuts up about her kids, Joanne doesn’t have any kids I’m sure she’s like duck here we go again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Evident that Joanne can’t be arsed with vogue. Who would blame her? She’s irritating beyond belief with her bragging and boring stories and chat about spwncer and their sexual life and their yawn kids. Absolutely nothing of interest plus her opinions are boring too
Now, tell us how you really feel! 🤣

• Heart
they are about to embark on a tour together. Not sure this is the case.

Hilarious how everyone suddenly seems to think Joanne is some sort of patron saint of perfection who lowers herself to deal with Vogue

And Vogue is some boring, terrible hag, who's leeching off of Joanne's success 😂 😂 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hilarious how everyone suddenly seems to think Joanne is some sort of patron saint of perfection who lowers herself to deal with Vogue

And Vogue is some boring, terrible hag, who's leeching off of Joanne's success 😂 😂 😂.
I don't think its a sudden thing - Joanne was always the more likable of the 2.

Reactions: 12

Hahaha Joanne is far from perfection and that's why I like her

Haha i actually prefer Vogue on the pod. I think her jokes are less “rehearsed” and laugh along a lot easier to her. I think they’re both annoying at times though.

I actually like Vogue too - but how does she think anyone would find it interesting to CONSTANTLY hear about T and Gigi and Purple Dragon and swimming lessons 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, she must get some kind of discount or preferential treatment from purple dragon but it's never disclosed. I haven't listened to the pod in ages so no idea if their relationship sounds like it's gone down hill but I live near Vogue and see her a lot/the kids a lot. I saw her the other week alone with all three kids, although generally she's with other people. I've only seen the kids with a nanny once. Also seen Joanne and Vogue in Chelsea the other week. Joanne was going on about someone owing her money and Vogue looked bored 😂

• Haha
This is petty... buuuuut I've just seen Joanne do a shout out there for Irish college stories. This is the 3rd or 4th time they have shouted out for stories and they never materialised!
They asked for leaving cert stories, fainting stories or something and I'm pretty sure debs stories ??

Reactions: 6
This is petty... buuuuut I've just seen Joanne do a shout out there for Irish college stories. This is the 3rd or 4th time they have shouted out for stories and they never materialised!
They asked for leaving cert stories, fainting stories or something and I'm pretty sure debs stories ??
I reckon they might be building a store of content for live show..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Also, she must get some kind of discount or preferential treatment from purple dragon but it's never disclosed. I haven't listened to the pod in ages so no idea if their relationship sounds like it's gone down hill but I live near Vogue and see her a lot/the kids a lot. I saw her the other week alone with all three kids, although generally she's with other people. I've only seen the kids with a nanny once. Also seen Joanne and Vogue in Chelsea the other week. Joanne was going on about someone owing her money and Vogue looked bored 😂
Wow - are they both as gorgeous in real life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow - are they both as gorgeous in real life?!
Well I've only seen Joanne once and I heard her before I saw her hahaha. She was VERY dressed down, cap, sunnies, so you wouldn't necessarily look twice. With Vogue it depends - I've seen her looking absolutely gorgeous with hair and make up done but also seen her looking fairly normal with sunnies and hair tied back. In some cases I've noticed Winston/a kid before Vogue 😂 Seen Spencer twice. Looks just like Spencer tbf.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.