Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t say anything either and if for some reason the fella ended up confessing and telling all I’d still lie and insist he was mistaken 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fair play to Joanne for the first story on the Pod day... She dealt with it so well.. It is genuinely my worst nightmare

Reactions: 7
Happened to a friend when we were teens. Infront of all the lads. I still think about it sometimes 😥 Man's bloody world 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Thought Joanne was absolutely gas on todays podcast, her slagging of Vogue was on point, specially about her denying having Botox. When Vogue talks about the kids it’s a snore fest though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought Joanne was absolutely gas on todays podcast, her slagging of Vogue was on point, specially about her denying having Botox. When Vogue talks about the kids it’s a snore fest though
Yes!! The kids talk is getting very boring, they could be ready to discuss something really good and Vogue just ruins it with a monotonous story!

Reactions: 13
Yes!! The kids talk is getting very boring, they could be ready to discuss something really good and Vogue just ruins it with a monotonous story!
I’ve noticed this so many times and it’s so frustrating. Joanne will be leading into something and Vogue will go on a tangent about something totally irrelevant and a good story is missed. Vogue seriously loves the sound of her own voice. She’s constantly lambasting Spencer for repeating old stories when she is always bashing out the same tit stories and then repeating them on both podcasts in the same week!

Also what’s wrong with the name Mairead! She’s such a cow

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m late. But weren’t pj and Joanne both on that clear history together recently? Maybe it’s not so recent I binged it on the rte player recently 🤣

I’ve noticed this so many times and it’s so frustrating. Joanne will be leading into something and Vogue will go on a tangent about something totally irrelevant and a good story is missed. Vogue seriously loves the sound of her own voice. She’s constantly lambasting Spencer for repeating old stories when she is always bashing out the same tit stories and then repeating them on both podcasts in the same week!

Also what’s wrong with the name Mairead! She’s such a cow
The email about someone choking before Joanne's show, Joanne was ready and eager to respond but Vogue cut in with a boring story of Spencer choking on a bit of carrot...we don't care!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The email about someone choking before Joanne's show, Joanne was ready and eager to respond but Vogue cut in with a boring story of Spencer choking on a bit of carrot...we don't care!
Yes!!!! Noticed this too and was eye rolling! Like on todays pod when she was banging on about her spoilt brat kids ringing the bell at Hanleys, nearly nodded off…sorry but stories about other peoples kids are not interesting! Nobody cares what Zhi-Zhi does Vogue!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s the Pringles thing and like @storminaDcup said which ep? I’m still behind on pods but I’ve heard a story on another pod where they said “pringies” so it stuck out, I wanna see if same story x

Shook at the joanne and pj goss! Can totally see it. I like PJ. He's on the Late Late tonight and has just done a podcast about his 'mental breakdown' as he called it at the beginning of this year. Think he spent 11 weeks in St Pats.
What's this clear history thing and can I still watch it?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Listening to the pod rolling my eyes at Vogue trying to be relatable talking about going to St Bart’s at a ‘normal time’ because Christmas is too expensive. Heart breaks for her! Does Spencer’s family not own the resort?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Listening to the pod rolling my eyes at Vogue trying to be relatable talking about going to St Bart’s at a ‘normal time’ because Christmas is too expensive. Heart breaks for her! Does Spencer’s family not own the resort?
Another time I wish Joanne piped up and said oh wow are they 11 grand now instead of 12 at Christmas

Reactions: 10
Another time I wish Joanne piped up and said oh wow are they 11 grand now instead of 12 at Christmas
Exactly! Sorry Vogue but there’s never a ‘normal time’ for us mere mortals to duck of to St Bart’s on a whim! Especially in a cost of living crisis! Absolutely tone deaf!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just don’t know how Joanne puts up with Vogue and her constant braggy behaviour 🙄 always trying to sound so relatable when she 100% isn’t. She also never shuts up about her kids, Joanne doesn’t have any kids I’m sure she’s like duck here we go again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I was at the show they mentioned on the pod this week. It was just SO bizarre. No fault of Joannes!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.