Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, also agree todays mini pod was great.
One thing tho, I love vogue but I really doubt she skipped a workout even if it was for the ride. Ha

Reactions: 4
I must have got her on a bad night, she was very scattery and stories didn't make sense. She was delivering punch lines to stories but story or context hadn't been given!?

Reactions: 2
I must have got her on a bad night, she was very scattery and stories didn't make sense. She was delivering punch lines to stories but story or context hadn't been given!?
When did you go ?
Funny you should say that because having been twice I found them both very different shows. First time I went, it was her 50th show actually it was a lot more polished. Last week ( it was probably 60 something at this stage ) it was a bit more scatty and she interacted with the audience a lot more. Two bald men up the front got absolutely ROASTED. It was kinda organised madness 🤣🤣 but I still loved it

Reactions: 3
I went about 6-8 weeks ago. alot of crowd interjection which was odd. She would be talking about something and someone from crowd would start talking over her about what she was talking about. I wouldn't call it heckling, i think that's what threw her?!?!

I went about 5 weeks ago now and it was brilliant. Loved the bit of interaction with the audience and a lot of her stories I hadn't actually heard before. Thought it was gas when she was talking about living at the during covid. And also going barren in the zara queue😂

Anyone go to see Joanne in Vicar street - if so what did you make of it?
Yep. I really enjoyed it. Thought I would be breaking my arse laughing- I wasn't however, she was still very funny. I've been to comedy shows where I've felt like I haven't been able to breathe with laughing, not the case with Joanne. Still a great night out 😊

Reactions: 4
I went about 5 weeks ago now and it was brilliant. Loved the bit of interaction with the audience and a lot of her stories I hadn't actually heard before. Thought it was gas when she was talking about living at the during covid. And also going barren in the zara queue😂
Living at the ? During covid?

Yep. I really enjoyed it. Thought I would be breaking my arse laughing- I wasn't however, she was still very funny. I've been to comedy shows where I've felt like I haven't been able to breathe with laughing, not the case with Joanne. Still a great night out 😊
Sorry to derail but who has been the funniest you've seen?

I’ve seen Joanne 5 times, processo express before covid. She is brilliant but one night I felt it wasn’t up to her usual standard.

Dara o Brien is awesome.

• Heart
Jimmy Carr is very good live but don't go if you get offended easily 💀
Agree! We went to see him in the Olympia a few years ago and some people got up and left. Some of his jokes are quite close to the bone!!

Reactions: 1
David o Doherty is always amazing and Dylan Moran
I agree with these two. I've seen David a good few times (such a lovely guy), he was supporting Flight of The Conchords and it was honestly one of best nights!
I love David McSavage too but I get he may not be everyone's taste!
I was also lucky enough to see Sean Hughes RIP...he was brilliant

The MTGM pod was actually hilarious today 😂

In fairness, it must be fxking exhausting having to come up with content every/twice week and having to be funny with it?! November 2023 is a looong way away 🤔

Reactions: 7
I'm going to Joanne's show soon and will be disappointed if there's a lot of stuff she's already told on the Pod. That was a bad move to put that material on the Pod.
Trust me you won't be disappointed, she is hilarious.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.