Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at the show they mentioned on the pod this week. It was just SO bizarre. No fault of Joannes!
I had a friend who was at it and said the same! I feel sorry for the girl who told her, surely drunk or not, she was just trying to help? Heard Joanne came across badly at it!

Reactions: 7
I had a friend who was at it and said the same! I feel sorry for the girl who told her, surely drunk or not, she was just trying to help? Heard Joanne came across badly at it!
I don’t know if she came across badly but she didn’t know how to react at all and to be fair I don’t think I would have either!
It was just odd all round.
She did say what she said she did on the pod “I’ll not embarrass you by telling everyone what you just said”
I think she thought it was a weird form of heckling.
I certainly didn’t notice it anyway neither did anyone I was with.

Reactions: 2
Joanne is totally over Vogue and it’s obvious. Even saying she clicked into her live by accident and then clicked out because she sees her enough 😆 I don’t know if anyone listened to Joanne when she used to be on Des Bishop’s podcast (for the record I agree that Des is a huge creep but Lockdown had me desperate for pods 😅) and well, he was trying to get a thing going for AGES with himself, Joanne and some other lad.. even wanted to rename the pod to incorporate the trio and Joanne was all for it…. and then one week she just never showed up again and that was the end of that. Des was understanding and said she had a lot of opportunities but she totally bailed on them because she was sick of their tit and I can see the same attitude seeping in with Vogue.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if she came across badly but she didn’t know how to react at all and to be fair I don’t think I would have either!
It was just odd all round.
She did say what she said she did on the pod “I’ll not embarrass you by telling everyone what you just said”
I think she thought it was a weird form of heckling.
I certainly didn’t notice it anyway neither did anyone I was with.
Haven’t heard the pod yet, what did the girl say to her?

Reactions: 1
Haven’t heard the pod yet, what did the girl say to her?
She went right up to her mid show and featured for her to come speak to her so Joanne bent down and she said “you’ve started your period”
Joanne said when she got off stage she realised she actually had but it completely threw her off the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Joanne is totally over Vogue and it’s obvious. Even saying she clicked into her live by accident and then clicked out because she sees her enough 😆 I don’t know if anyone listened to Joanne when she used to be on Des Bishop’s podcast (for the record I agree that Des is a huge creep but Lockdown had me desperate for pods 😅) and well, he was trying to get a thing going for AGES with himself, Joanne and some other lad.. even wanted to rename the pod to incorporate the trio and Joanne was all for it…. and then one week she just never showed up again and that was the end of that. Des was understanding and said she had a lot of opportunities but she totally bailed on them because she was sick of their tit and I can see the same attitude seeping in with Vogue.
I listened to that pod, but Des was a bit of dick to Joanne once on it. The conversation was about vaccines. I can’t recall exactly, but Joanne mentioned all those girls who allegedly had side effects from HPV vaccine who had chronic fatigue. Des shut her down so much, like basically telling her, girls weren’t on radio talking about their chronic fatigue. Joanne wasn’t being anti vac but recounting how these girls were telling their stories. Des got so angry.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She went right up to her mid show and featured for her to come speak to her so Joanne bent down and she said “you’ve started your period”
Joanne said when she got off stage she realised she actually had but it completely threw her off the show.
Shame man! She actually mentioned this in a pod a while back about how she thought it was happening but didn’t!

Reactions: 1
To be fair, how is someone supposed to react to that? I don't think there's a right or a wrong way. I'd say it just threw her. I did feel for her on the pod when she spoke about it. She did say she has been in contact with the girl since.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, how is someone supposed to react to that? I don't think there's a right or a wrong way. I'd say it just threw her. I did feel for her on the pod when she spoke about it. She did say she has been in contact with the girl since.
Well I'd have probably said oh Jesus thanks so much for letting me know 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Well I'd have probably said oh Jesus thanks so much for letting me know 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

....and left the stage for a bit to sort myself out.

Of all gigs, it's 99.999% women in the audience, theyd have understood. She could've got Gearoid to cover for her.

And surely she knew it was due? Weird that she jumped straight to conclusion it was a weird form of heckling.

Yeah I didn’t think Joanne came across great in that story, I think its more the fact she was then still making out that the girl only did it because she was drunk and saying her eyes were glazed over etc. I think dead sober I would have done that and I’d want someone to do the same to me? She could have just taken a quick break and came back everyone would have understood! Also how she was saying noone would notice and she could have gotten away with it, I know someone was there and she said it was defo noticeable!

Yeah I didn’t think Joanne came across great in that story, I think its more the fact she was then still making out that the girl only did it because she was drunk and saying her eyes were glazed over etc. I think dead sober I would have done that and I’d want someone to do the same to me? She could have just taken a quick break and came back everyone would have understood! Also how she was saying noone would notice and she could have gotten away with it, I know someone was there and she said it was defo noticeable!
Just to say I don’t mean it’s bad that you could notice it but I feel like that justifies the girl telling her!

Reactions: 4
In fairness she didn’t hear what she said at first and then by the time she decked she has already basically told her to feck off. Like imagine how quickly she has to think on her feet. I’d say she gets heckled a lot and when someone is literally charging towards you while you’re on stage I’d have the fear of god in me. It was good of her to post about it on her stories and ask the girl to get in contact, she didn’t need to do that and she could have made up a whole other scenario if she wanted to but at least she was honest about it! She knows the situation doesn’t paint her in the best light and she knows the rest of the show tanked after that but those are the perils of being on live stage. I think it’s every comedians nightmare to either be heckled really badly or to get your period on stage so I don’t blame her for being shook. In fairness the girl should have said nothing.. Joanne said it was barley noticeable

Reactions: 15
The girl probably thought she was helping I remember the episode Joanne said that happening was a worry of hers it wasn’t that long ago.

Reactions: 6
It was a bizarre situation, she reacted how she reacted. All well and good for us to sit on the couch and have time to think about how we would react in the moment.

Reactions: 15
....and left the stage for a bit to sort myself out.

Of all gigs, it's 99.999% women in the audience, theyd have understood. She could've got Gearoid to cover for her.

And surely she knew it was due? Weird that she jumped straight to conclusion it was a weird form of heckling.
Most people I know have an irregular one tbf or if you usually get symptoms before it and then you don’t it’ll be a surprise. Or she wasn’t due and her periods are normally like clockwork. I like to think I’d have said ‘Thanks so much for letting me know!’ too but that’s with the hindsight of knowing she did actually have her period, I can’t honestly say that’s how I’d react in the moment, I don’t think anyone was in the wrong here really they both ended up embarrassed and sorted it out

Side note wondering what the SSE arena looks like with 3K capacity? Do they just dim the lights for the places where people aren’t sitting, must look weird

Reactions: 5
Most people I know have an irregular one tbf or if you usually get symptoms before it and then you don’t it’ll be a surprise. Or she wasn’t due and her periods are normally like clockwork. I like to think I’d have said ‘Thanks so much for letting me know!’ too but that’s with the hindsight of knowing she did actually have her period, I can’t honestly say that’s how I’d react in the moment, I don’t think anyone was in the wrong here really they both ended up embarrassed and sorted it out

Side note wondering what the SSE arena looks like with 3K capacity? Do they just dim the lights for the places where people aren’t sitting, must look weird
I'm pretty sure she said on a pod that they have curtains and they close off areas ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.