Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they bother with the bonus eps. The one this week was dire. Two stories about someone choking, utter crap
Same here. It's either
-late
-not released without any explanation
-or ridiculously rushed.

How they are going to keep momentums going until next November blows my mind!

Reactions: 11
Same here. It's either
-late
-not released without any explanation
-or ridiculously rushed.

How they are going to keep momentums going until next November blows my mind!
I really love the Friday eps. It makes finishing work all the better knowing I have that to listen to on the commute home but the bonus eps barely get started and then they’re done. Like they cover nothing and are totally pointless!!

Reactions: 9
That girl that had a one night stand with the groom 😬 would you all tell the friend?
I think I would say nothing

Reactions: 1
That girl that had a one night stand with the groom 😬 would you all tell the friend?
I think I would say nothing
I'd have to say it. I can't lie for tit. And how confident was he seeing her? Not his first or last time. She did nothing wrong, say it.

Reactions: 3
Pringies for the room was hilarious. That email today about the cheating was sooo made up. It reminds me of the type of shite that used to populate mas who drink years ago. Great fodder for outrage but completely made up.

Reactions: 5
The thing about the email today ...who has a pre wedding party over here, is that not an American thing? Plus chances are the friend could also be a listener!
Pringies was the best, still makes me laugh!

Reactions: 2
The thing about the email today ...who has a pre wedding party over here, is that not an American thing? Plus chances are the friend could also be a listener!
Pringies was the best, still makes me laugh!
I’ll never not laugh when thinking about Joanne saying COM-bat-aTIVE ala Damien Dempsey … so so so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s the way Joanne was reading the Pringles thing that was the funniest bit. Like if I tried to retell that story it wouldn’t be half as gas, she was wetting herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll never not laugh when thinking about Joanne saying COM-bat-aTIVE ala Damien Dempsey … so so so funny
My funniest moment was Joanne ripping the piss out of vogue for flying the lobster home in one of the earlier pods. I was howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The PJ Gallagher story is true. I heard this last year from people who know them. Glad it’s finally been brought up here!!! Didn’t know it was cheating but they 100 per cent had a relationship that didn’t end well

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.