Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how much a dose Laura Whitmore is she's still the host of the show and Joanne is a guest. I think Joanne would be great as host but I'd be surprised if they gave it to another Irish female. I'd really love to see Joanne on Taskmaster.

Reactions: 8
I’m just watching the episode now. I’m not picking up on any awkward spots? Whit more is being her usual smug self

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m being unfair and I hope I’m wrong, but I just get the impression that Joanne’s fella is a total wrong un 🙈 she seems besotted so I hope I’m wrong, I wouldn’t like to see her heartbroken. But ya know when you just get vibes. Can’t explain it.
I was dying to find someone with the same opinion as me. I have such a bad feeling about him! I think he's with her to piggyback off her bit of fame!
I really want to be wrong!

Also Joanne would be a brilliant replacement for Shitmore

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I felt that Joanne being so direct and, in particular, funny made Laura uneasy. Like she didn't know how to be funny back to the funny comments from Joanne.
I think that's exactly it. Joanne is an excellent stand up but in a situation like that someone needs to bounce back and there was no time allowed for that and everyone just seemed to terrified to say anything. It could have been a great show if people were allowed to engage with Joanne

Reactions: 5
No matter how much a dose Laura Whitmore is she's still the host of the show and Joanne is a guest. I think Joanne would be great as host but I'd be surprised if they gave it to another Irish female. I'd really love to see Joanne on Taskmaster.
There's no way Joanne would be even considered as a host - she has too much personality.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think Sam Thompson or another man should present the next season. As much as I don't think Laura is fit for the job, I think any woman they had put in there would have been compared to Caroline and that's a huge amount of pressure especially considering the tragic circumstances. Anyone would be bound to lose their passion for it. But I think a man would be great to give it a little face-lift/shake up that it needs. Sorry to derail!

Reactions: 12
I think Sam Thompson or another man should present the next season. As much as I don't think Laura is fit for the job, I think any woman they had put in there would have been compared to Caroline and that's a huge amount of pressure especially considering the tragic circumstances. Anyone would be bound to lose their passion for it. But I think a man would be great to give it a little face-lift/shake up that it needs. Sorry to derail!
I think Sam would be a great replacement for Ian if he ever left! Maybe Sam and Zara could be the next Ian and Laura!

Reactions: 9
I think Whitmore was just playing it safe and was a bit out of her depth with Joanne...wouldn't be clever enough to boucle off her or handle her on live tv.

Reactions: 10
I think Whitmore was just playing it safe and was a bit out of her depth with Joanne...wouldn't be clever enough to boucle off her or handle her on live tv.
Yes, she is far too scared to say anything controversial or what could be deemed as controversial/offensive

I could see Joanne and Vogue doing celebrity gogglebox. I’d say if they haven’t already been approached they will eventually

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Defo agree, she looked afraid to even answer Joanne back. Her face looked like she tit herself everytime she was about to speak

• Haha
Yes get them on Gogglebox! MTGM is literally the only podcast I laugh out loud at. So funny.

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon are Prada Peter and Joanne actually going halves on everything? I hope he's not riding her as a gravy train.. She must have some serious crash after all the gigs she's done this year. I don't begrudge her money she's worked for it I just hope she's not spending it all on him.

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon are Prada Peter and Joanne actually going halves on everything? I hope he's not riding her as a gravy train.. She must have some serious crash after all the gigs she's done this year. I don't begrudge her money she's worked for it I just hope she's not spending it all on him.
I’d say vogue has her well schooled on the money front 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Joanne is a very smart woman but she is a fool for love and has said it about herself before. I really hope she has her smarts with him where her money is concerned. She has worked so hard to get it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.