Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch the snaps , you can clearly see it and you can tell by her eyes . What do you think she has up her nostrils? Dibdab ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah here, forget to wipe your something off your nose there Joanne 🙈🙈🙈
The fact you screenshot this means you watched the video, where you can quite clearly see the contours of her nose and that it’s light bouncing off and not even white in the video.
And no, that’s not me saying ‘omg how dare you she’s innocent and pure!!’ I’ve no doubt she goes on the bag like half the country, but this is a reach

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m being unfair and I hope I’m wrong, but I just get the impression that Joanne’s fella is a total wrong un 🙈 she seems besotted so I hope I’m wrong, I wouldn’t like to see her heartbroken. But ya know when you just get vibes. Can’t explain it.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m being unfair and I hope I’m wrong, but I just get the impression that Joanne’s fella is a total wrong un 🙈 she seems besotted so I hope I’m wrong, I wouldn’t like to see her heartbroken. But ya know when you just get vibes. Can’t explain it.
Ah no I hope not for her sake she’s seems genuinely happy with him, I fancy the arse off him myself 👀

I'd love if they had Alan on the pod to see what his chat is like and the dynamic between them.

Reactions: 9
How does he have money and what does he do for work is my question?

Like how was he on Raya, who is he?

How does he have money and what does he do for work is my question?

Like how was he on Raya, who is he?
Former model and was on the ‘celeb’ circuit in Ireland in years gone by so I’d imagine he still has a few friends in that circle and one of them invited him. No idea what he does now though

Reactions: 3
Did ye hear Joanne say recently on the pod that she tried to invite someone who is a celeb onto Raya and they were declined.. I’m guessing Doireann as she wouldn’t be at all known in the UK circuit

Reactions: 3
I'm the same wondering if Alan is just a bit of a fame bleep. Why does he need to be on Raya? He did a Diet Coke ad 20 years ago that he milked and no one remembers. You're safe on tinder babes. He seemed to have a lot of romances play out in the press if you Google him. I adore Joanne and really want her to be happy. Only saying that out of concern really.

Reactions: 15
Yeah she's seems smitten with him to the point of smug. I'd say that was possibly sun scream on her nose too 🤷

Reactions: 1
She did say before that when she’s in love she becomes obsessed with the person so I’ll give her a pass on the smugness just because it’s nice to see her be happy. I do hope he doesn’t duck her over though. Would love to see this work out for her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.