Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a bit of a double standard though isn’t it? Like if a man was doing well and took a new girlfriend away no on would bat an eye.
I hope she’s being sensible too but treating a partner when the times are good is no harm - it’s not like he’s quit his job to mooch off her.

Joanne is a very smart woman but she is a fool for love and has said it about herself before. I really hope she has her smarts with him where her money is concerned. She has worked so hard to get it

Reactions: 3
That’s a bit of a double standard though isn’t it? Like if a man was doing well and took a new girlfriend away no on would bat an eye.
I hope she’s being sensible too but treating a partner when the times are good is no harm - it’s not like he’s quit his job to mooch off her.
It came up on the extra podcast that we were going halves and I don't believe it. We would absolutely discuss if it was the other way around. The discussion is curently happening in the 2 Johnnies thread speculating if he's paid for his new girlfriend. Is that not standard Tattle?

Reactions: 1
To be fair I doubt Prada Peter earned his nickname from skipping to the toilet when it's his turn to pay for a round. I would say the W was his idea, or they were invited and paid a discounted rate if they mentioned it a few times cuz I saw your one Hello Tefi there too around the same time.

Reactions: 5
I’d bat an eye I’d say most I know would too, I don’t know any adult men or women who pay for their new partner’s holiday we’re all working grown ups and pay ourselves 😂 different down the line in a long term one I guess, ‘you get this I’ll get the next’

Reactions: 4
I said this to my sister in-law tonight. It won't be the same without Joe pissing himself laughing in the background 😅
He does Joel and hannahs pod too and he's gas on that one as well!

Did ye hear Joanne say recently on the pod that she tried to invite someone who is a celeb onto Raya and they were declined.. I’m guessing Doireann as she wouldn’t be at all known in the UK circuit
100% thought this myself

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
To be fair I doubt Prada Peter earned his nickname from skipping to the toilet when it's his turn to pay for a round. I would say the W was his idea, or they were invited and paid a discounted rate if they mentioned it a few times cuz I saw your one Hello Tefi there too around the same time.
Yeah I think the same - she's mentioned on the pod and posted on her Insta pics of him with his designer gear (Prada wash bag, LV holdall etc) so whatever he does, he must have some money

Joanne is making enough herself now that I doubt she'd be looking to go out with someone who couldn't pay their way or keep up with her lifestyle

Yeah I think the same - she's mentioned on the pod and posted on her Insta pics of him with his designer gear (Prada wash bag, LV holdall etc) so whatever he does, he must have some money

Joanne is making enough herself now that I doubt she'd be looking to go out with someone who couldn't pay their way or keep up with her lifestyle
Yeah to be fair there’s money to be made in tech sales. Does anyone know how old his kids are? I just saw the doc about Joanne thinking about if she wanted kids from a few years ago. I know she froze her eggs but that was a paid ad with one of the clinics here 🧐

Yeah to be fair there’s money to be made in tech sales. Does anyone know how old his kids are? I just saw the doc about Joanne thinking about if she wanted kids from a few years ago. I know she froze her eggs but that was a paid ad with one of the clinics here 🧐
He has kids??

No Dennis was a while ago, she was calling Alan 'Peter'. think the article has just got mixed up
I think that’s the article getting mixed up too! I remember the same article in the indo recently and it was said here they got the story about Denis from the pod ages ago and thought it was her current guy. Sloppy journalism!

Reactions: 2
Ah, we'd know by now if he had kids. Sure he's such a celeb he has to use Raya. I'm sure there's a Wikipedia for him somewhere 😏

Looks like the girls killed it at EP today. Delighted for them and raging I wasn't there. All set to order tickets Fri for the new gigs. Only 15 months away😣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.