Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the podcast! It’s my little guilty pleasure for my drive to and from work.
I find they’re accents really soothing too 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I love the podcast! It’s my little guilty pleasure for my drive to and from work.
I find they’re accents really soothing too 🤣🤣🤣
Funnily enough the posh South Dublin and accent isn't one of my favourites but Joanne gets a pass cos it makes her funnier.

Reactions: 10
Joanne isn’t translating well on after sun at all 🙈 it’s just a bit awks
Agree she was taking the piss out of the islanders which I loved but it wasn't landing and Laura stopped asking her and Scarlett's opinion then, just went to Darren with all her questions. I don't usually watch Aftersun but I can imagine ITV are very careful about what's said about the islanders etc.

Agree she was taking the piss out of the islanders which I loved but it wasn't landing and Laura stopped asking her and Scarlett's opinion then, just went to Darren with all her questions. I don't usually watch Aftersun but I can imagine ITV are very careful about what's said about the islanders etc.
Ya like there was nothing at all wrong with what she was saying, she was just being herself but Laura wasn’t giving the space for the audience to laugh and the atmosphere was totally awkward! You’d miss Caroline’s rambunctious laugh in times like these, she would be in a heap at Joanne

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ya like there was nothing at all wrong with what she was saying, she was just being herself but Laura wasn’t giving the space for the audience to laugh and the atmosphere was totally awkward! You’d miss Caroline’s rambunctious laugh in times like these, she would be in a heap at Joanne
Yeah Laura wasn't really engaging in what they were saying, maybe she didn't have time. But she would just ask opinions on one couple then ask the next one. It was very rushed, didn't flow at all. Also drove me mad that Laura had her back to the audience. I've never watched it before so maybe that's the norm.

Laura probably couldn’t handle someone else Irish and more successful/likeable/funny than her was on it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hmmmm thought the same, did kinda think that Joanne went fairly straight in saying she thought Adam and Paige had the chemistry of two wheelie bins when they were sitting right there😂!!!!!!! I thought she came across a bit mean and standoffish ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmmm thought the same, did kinda think that Joanne went fairly straight in saying she thought Adam and Paige had the chemistry of two wheelie bins when they were sitting right there😂!!!!!!! I thought she came across a bit mean and standoffish ☹
But surely it’s all just a bit of a laugh and not that deep? Everyone was taking themselves far too seriously! Can’t see Joanne being arsed to go back again if asked

Reactions: 9
But surely it’s all just a bit of a laugh and not that deep? Everyone was taking themselves far too seriously! Can’t see Joanne being arsed to go back again if asked
I can’t stand when people can’t take the piss out of themselves

I felt that Joanne being so direct and, in particular, funny made Laura uneasy. Like she didn't know how to be funny back to the funny comments from Joanne.

Reactions: 14
She seems to have gone down very well on twitter apart from a couple of people misinterpreting her dog comment about Dami

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand when people can’t take the piss out of themselves
Yeh I hear you and I love JMN but it just appeared abit tumble weedy last night! Also I’m not impressed how much love she’s giving Laura. She’s the biggest dose going.

Reactions: 4
Yeh I hear you and I love JMN but it just appeared abit tumble weedy last night! Also I’m not impressed how much love she’s giving Laura. She’s the biggest dose going.
I'm surprised at the love she's giving her. Surely Joanne would see through a girl like Laura.

Reactions: 6
I would guess you’d want to keep Laura on side - she is a multi channel / podcaster and radio presenter. Linked to most stations. As an ally she would help excel to the next level.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.