Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne featured on their reality show when Spencer consulted her on his wedding speech so definitely friends pre-wedding
Yeah and on that show Joanne was at Theodore’s christening. Is there confirmation she wasn’t at either wedding?

On the pod once they mention mixing in the same friend group but sounds like a large one years ago. Defo not a new friendship I’d say they knew each other in their 20s, Joanne was joking about Vogue being in the cool group or too pretty or something

Yeah and on that show Joanne was at Theodore’s christening. Is there confirmation she wasn’t at either wedding?

On the pod once they mention mixing in the same friend group but sounds like a large one years ago. Defo not a new friendship I’d say they knew each other in their 20s, Joanne was joking about Vogue being in the cool group or too pretty or something
She was at the wedding they filmed for some show and their offical wedding I don't think so as they only had like 30 at rhaf

Reactions: 1
The latest ep they did seem to be picking at eachother more! The pod would be crap without Joanne tbf

Reactions: 5
I think there's something going on behind the scenes. The tickets for the live shows flew out but there's been no mention of anymore dates (just that they are coming). I'd have thought they'd at least book UK dates by now. I see Joanne is still putting on Prosecco Express dates in Dubai. I think J has benefitted more from the pod than V and maybe this is putting stress on their friendship.

Reactions: 1
Ahh no don’t say that! I genuinely thought the whole ungodmother thing was just a joke!
Joanne put up a sorry the other day calling herself Gigi’s Godmother on her birthday. Definitely think it’s all tongue in cheek.

Reactions: 15
Ahh no don’t say that! I genuinely thought the whole ungodmother thing was just a joke!
Joanne put up a sorry the other day calling herself Gigi’s Godmother on her birthday. Definitely think it’s all tongue in cheek.
yeh I agree, I don’t sense a falling out at all, I’ve not noticed it in any of the recent episodes anyway.

Reactions: 17
The latest ep they did seem to be picking at eachother more! The pod would be crap without Joanne tbf
Honestly not trying to be annoying - but would you give an example of this?! It's just I haven't picked up on anything at all

Reactions: 9
I think there's something going on behind the scenes. The tickets for the live shows flew out but there's been no mention of anymore dates (just that they are coming). I'd have thought they'd at least book UK dates by now. I see Joanne is still putting on Prosecco Express dates in Dubai. I think J has benefitted more from the pod than V and maybe this is putting stress on their friendship.

I mean Vogue has 3 small children and other commitments. I imagine logistically Dublin was the easiest thing for them to do as she can stay at her house and have her family watch the kids at night.

I've picked up on no tensions on the pod and I'm usually quite good at spotting things like that...

Reactions: 14
I mean Vogue has 3 small children and other commitments. I imagine logistically Dublin was the easiest thing for them to do as she can stay at her house and have her family watch the kids at night.

I've picked up on no tensions on the pod and I'm usually quite good at spotting things like that...
Agreed plus I imagine the podcast is a lot bigger over here in Ireland

Reactions: 2
Honestly not trying to be annoying - but would you give an example of this?! It's just I haven't picked up on anything at all
I listened to it the other day so can’t think of any specific off the top of my head! Perhaps it was Joanne just being hungover 🤣 I also forgot this was a rave thread🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Considering it’s been called a low brow by the High Low gang, yah you could say it’s an Irish podcast!
The rah - rah ness and naval gazing of the high/low and bigging up their pals books. Urgh give me MTGM any and every single day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Considering it’s been called a low brow by the High Low gang, yah you could say it’s an Irish podcast!
The rah - rah ness and naval gazing of the high/low and bigging up their pals books. Urgh give me MTGM any and every single day.
The who said what now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I did think something when I listened to the pod. Just seemed off. But the I saw preview clip and realised it sounded completely different with the visual if that makes sense?

Oh it’s like being back in school again.😂😂

It was more of a disclaimer for the crowd that would usually have listened to High/low podcast. More of a readers warning …

‘The comedian Joanne McNally & Vogue Williams do a podcast together, it’s a bit sweary & more on the low brow side though.‘

It wasn’t about you, and there wasn’t anything directed towards you in anyway. It was more of a joke about me reporting back from a different group. 😅

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m not hearing anything off with them. They sound like two friends talking to each other the way friends do

Why so bitchy? I was just asking a question because I didn’t understand your post. No need for the pettiness
They weren’t being mean to you were they not just saying the gossiping they’re doing is like school in a funny way?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.