Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sineadmc85

I dunno. If Joanne was gonna find it difficult, for whatever reason, it definitely makes more sense to decline the offer than just not show up. Surely? With regards the session I don't think prioritising a piss up is less selfish than prioritising Botox. Having a drinking problem doesn't really change that. I've also never heard of her not showing to her gigs, or even being late, so a drinking problem is unlikely.
It really just reeks of not valuing Vogue or their friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Jesus h Christ Joanne! Wtf. Astounded. She looks a state. No make up, hair tied back and don't start me on the clothes and trainers. She really let herself down. I think she was on a rollover or just unwell. Probably too much white the night before

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Alan calling Joanne “attainable” 🚩 🚩 🚩
Honestly, I think people are reading too much into this.

The full story, as told on the pod.

Joanne was on Irish TV. Alan slid into her dms. Joanne never opened it.
Then they matched on Raya, added on insta and Joanne saw the message and mostly likely ribbed Alan about it.
She said .. why did you slide into my dms and he said ... cause you looked attainable.
I imagine it was a bit of craic between the pair of them and she was taking the piss and visa versa.

I was actually going out with someone when I met my now husband and he pursued me. I guarantee if I took the piss out of him now over it and asked him why he was chasing me his response would be " you looked gamey" or something similar.

• Haha
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d say Vogue has had her days in the snow too. Whenever Spencer recants there beginning of their relationship it sounds like they were both pretty wild and did some reckless things. I’d say she doesn’t anymore now she has kids and he is sober

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Hilarious how everyone suddenly seems to think Joanne is some sort of patron saint of perfection who lowers herself to deal with Vogue

And Vogue is some boring, terrible hag, who's leeching off of Joanne's success 😂 😂 😂.
Hahaha Joanne is far from perfection and that's why I like her

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
I listened to it again last night and I genuinely think Joanne was just caught so off guard and honestly and did feel bad about how she handled the moment but honestly , how would any of us react in that situation? There is no right way or wrong way to react and it probably brings up a bigger conversation about attitudes to periods - she’ll probably end up doing an ad for Tampax next week haha
yes to this, and also she took the time to apologise to that person who said it to her.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
tbh I don't really get being hurt that, I've never heard of anyone who only has 1 godparent. there's usually at least 1 person from each parent
I thought it was typically just a godmother and godfather - so two - i got the impression that Otto has multiple of each? (Which is v unusual right?!)

Nipslips

Chatty Member
Be nice if their tour went a bit further than Dublin..
Joanne has literally just done a nation wide tour. She’s even gigged in the UK. I don’t get this Dublin shite. They have just announced the biggest indoor venue in the country - off the back of their trial run at EP. And only 2 days ago, give them a break ffs

• Haha

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
I feel like the chemistry has been off with Vogue and Joanne for a while now. It’s seeming way more forced.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Someone read here and had a crisis meeting with them I think. Huge difference in the pod today. I think the majority of their two threads are constructive criticism so no harm no foul.

lunchable

Chatty Member
Agreed we don’t need it be full of stans like Rosemary McCabes thread. Allow dissenting opinions
Or the other way, on some threads people HATE if you say something like ‘Well actually I don’t think this influencer is Hitler incarnate for bringing their child to McDonalds’ ‘GO SET UP A RAVE THREAD THEN BITCH’

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Someone really needs to tell Vogue to shut the fuck up and let people speak when they want to. She thinks her voice and opinions are so important that not only does she need to repeat them on multiple podcasts but also talk over others to get them across

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Vogue never lets Joanne take the lead in the pod or read out viewer submissions. It’s always Vogue introducing a topic or reading out the emails.. she really makes herself the main focus with Joanne more as a reactionary side bit. There was one week where Joanne went to read out an email and Vogue literally roared at her that she was reading them. Like seriously Vogue are you not sick of the sound of your own voice at this stage with the Spencer pod and most of it repeated content

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Maybe I’m being unfair and I hope I’m wrong, but I just get the impression that Joanne’s fella is a total wrong un 🙈 she seems besotted so I hope I’m wrong, I wouldn’t like to see her heartbroken. But ya know when you just get vibes. Can’t explain it.
I was dying to find someone with the same opinion as me. I have such a bad feeling about him! I think he's with her to piggyback off her bit of fame!
I really want to be wrong!

Also Joanne would be a brilliant replacement for Shitmore

• Heart
Reactions: 12

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
It’s the fact that youre just blindly assuming it’s the truth though, without any corroboration or proof.

We should all be sceptical of stories on tattle, it’s an anonymous forum, and anyone can come on and say anything without verification. I’m not trying to defend him (Joanne’s a big girl, and I hope she can make a good judgement herself) but I really wish more people were capable of critical thinking and had their wits about them.
I'm not bothered if it's true or not but the guy has prick written all over him

• Haha
Reactions: 12