Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Joanne posted that Global, the company who distribute/produce their podcast isnt releasing any podcasts today, so I don’t know what you expect them to do about it 💁🏻‍♀️
This!

Lets not foget theres not that many degrees of seperation between Vogue and the Qeen!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MissHavisham

VIP Member
'Her father was a very successful architect who designed public buildings in Harare and founded a cricket club.'

Delighted for her!😄

I just hate all the reverence that's shown to 'old money' and knowing the labyrinthine layers of the British class system I doubt the chinless Old Money brigade who trace their lineage back to King Aethelwulf would be accepting of the Matthews clan as belonging to their niche in society, no matter how many cricket clubs his maternal grandfather designed. Some of them view the Windsors as being johnny-come-latelys.

It's all a lot of baloney is what I'm saying. And yes, yer one looked a state at the christening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Therapie have to advertise the services they offer and it was refreshing to see a single woman in her 30s being linked to it.
I honestly don't see the issue with it at all, but that's just me.
I'm more concerned with the influx of new listener's to Joe Duffy just because 'influencers' were mentioned 🤣🤣 he's a dose!

Reactions: 11

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I’ve noticed this so many times and it’s so frustrating. Joanne will be leading into something and Vogue will go on a tangent about something totally irrelevant and a good story is missed. Vogue seriously loves the sound of her own voice. She’s constantly lambasting Spencer for repeating old stories when she is always bashing out the same shit stories and then repeating them on both podcasts in the same week!

Also what’s wrong with the name Mairead! She’s such a cow
The email about someone choking before Joanne's show, Joanne was ready and eager to respond but Vogue cut in with a boring story of Spencer choking on a bit of carrot...we don't care!

• Haha
I could feel the tension coming out the phone last night listening to it. Definite bitchy snide remarks coming from Joanne! Shes sick of her by the sounds of it

Eli_99

Gahh Tubridy is the worst! Every conversation is so forced and awkward. Agree about her face, a bit frozen looking. At least she doesn’t deny having work done.

not_influenced

VIP Member
I really really really like the girls but €65/€75 is f*cking mental for such a new "artist/gig". As others have said by next November listenership may have dropped from pod. I know myself the past 3 weeks I've found it very same-sey.

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
I never think about celebs reading their thread but I’m cracking up at the thoughts of them reading the above spat. I hope it makes it to the pod so it can be cleared up once and for all 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Is Joanne getting sick of Vouges shit? She shutting her down fairly quickly when she talks about her lack of sleep.

• Haha

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Tubs is so stiff. And whhyyyyy bring up Alan? Pure 'what does your Dad do for work, young lady?' energy.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s the way Joanne was reading the Pringles thing that was the funniest bit. Like if I tried to retell that story it wouldn’t be half as gas, she was wetting herself 🤣

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
He grew up near Rotherham and his first job was in his father's garage. Then he went on to make his millions.

Either way, not 'old money'.
Why are you just taking into account his father though? 😅
What about his mother? If you take her into account - Spencer is certainly old money.
She had a very privileged upbringing. She grew up in a gated estate in Zimbabwe. His mother is an artist who went to Slade School of Art and studied Fine Arts at Rhodes Uni in South Africa. Her father was a very successful architect who designed public buildings in Harare and founded a cricket club.

Agree, and Vogue isn't exactly from a poor background. I think they're quite similar in background tbf.
I don't think they have a similar background at all!
Vogue is definitely privileged in a sense, but on the podcast when she talks about her younger years she talks about shoplifting and drinking cans in a field.
Whilst Spencer is talking about hanging out with P Diddy in St Barts, and what he had for supper in Eton! 😂

• Wow

not_influenced

VIP Member
Why do they bother with the bonus eps. The one this week was dire. Two stories about someone choking, utter crap
Same here. It's either
-late
-not released without any explanation
-or ridiculously rushed.

How they are going to keep momentums going until next November blows my mind!

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
People can have different opinions. I thought it was tense when they were talking about the childrens book. Doesn’t mean we’re projecting Jesus!
The funny thing is that you are listening to the podcast yourself so of course you are going to hear what you want. Also how funny is it that Joanne was at her publishers today 🤣🤣

I still love the pod but the Extra ones are pointless. What was the actual purpose of todays 😅

Joanne did give me the ick after turning up late to the christening looking like my mad Aunt Bernie, but fuck it, its hard not to love her!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Ok honestly why does anyone give a shaky shite what Pippa Middleton or any other snotty elite Brit thinks why does she even come into it that whole sect of society is not someone to look for admiration from I feel like I’m taking crazy pills every time someone says ‘Oh but what would Pippa think’ 😵💫😵💫😵💫 apologies I did previously say I’d bite my tongue cos I’m like a broken record but it just baffles me
I also don't get it!
Especially when Joanne is Irish - WHO CARES!?

Ailte

VIP Member
Joanne comes across as quite intelligent, in terms of what she reads, watches and her genuine interests. She goes to talk about something and i turn up and then vogue jumps in. Would be great if you could lower their mics from your headset!!!!
Yeah vogue comes across as having no depth to her. It’s tiresome after awhile. Cuts in always. It’s always about her. Loves the sound of her own voice and has a huge sense of self importance when she’s became famous for not having any talent at all only social climbing …

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s back on it now according to her stories. Joanne “giving up the drink” is just like a regular person not drinking for a few days

• Haha