Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that thought that Joan of Arc story was fake?? I just didn't buy that Vogue got her mixed up with Noah, it felt a bit put on! I know vogue is ditzy but that's just a ridiculous level. Or maybe I'm being too cynical! I did laugh at Joanne's response about the hippos though!
Don’t even think it was that funny hahaha. Like she mixed them up big deal.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I don't where that definition came from but even if we use it, he is not "established upper class" (and neither is his mum, as far as I'm aware) so he still wouldn't fall into the category.
...'or a person, family or lineage possessing inherited wealth'

Bezzzz

Oh it’s like being back in school again.😂😂

It was more of a disclaimer for the crowd that would usually have listened to High/low podcast. More of a readers warning …

‘The comedian Joanne McNally & Vogue Williams do a podcast together, it’s a bit sweary & more on the low brow side though.‘

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I went about 5 weeks ago now and it was brilliant. Loved the bit of interaction with the audience and a lot of her stories I hadn't actually heard before. Thought it was gas when she was talking about living at the during covid. And also going barren in the zara queue😂
Living at the ? During covid?

This has given me the 2nd hand ick.. Was there a bit of craic about him or just a pretty picture? To me he is an absolute babe but there's only so far thst will get you if he doesn't have good chat.

I also think good looking guys just think they can get away with this kind of behavior because they'll pick up another girl. It makes my blood boil.

She wasn't at the wedding of Pippa and James? Did they fall out?
No she wasn't I think it was because herself and Spencer weren't married