Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Yeah she's seems smitten with him to the point of smug. I'd say that was possibly sun scream on her nose too 🤷

Reactions: 1

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I'm just proving the point that she came from a privileged and wealthy background, and therefore is old money. 🤷‍♀️

'Old money is the inherited wealth of established upper class families or a person, family or lineage possessing inherited wealth.'

If we are to go by the above definition Spencer is old money.
We'll have to agree to disagree.

Ailte

VIP Member
As

this is a rave about I’m going to object ! Since when is biblical knowledge linked to intelligence. 🙄
I wasn’t meaning to reference that point in particular. Listening to her on that pod she is lacking knowledge on so many topics. Embarrassing.

Suzy73

Jimmy Carr is very good live but don't go if you get offended easily 💀
Agree! We went to see him in the Olympia a few years ago and some people got up and left. Some of his jokes are quite close to the bone!!

ihatehinchandmarkle

She went right up to her mid show and featured for her to come speak to her so Joanne bent down and she said “you’ve started your period”
Joanne said when she got off stage she realised she actually had but it completely threw her off the show.
Shame man! She actually mentioned this in a pod a while back about how she thought it was happening but didn’t!

Tellyawhat

That’s a bit of a double standard though isn’t it? Like if a man was doing well and took a new girlfriend away no on would bat an eye.
I hope she’s being sensible too but treating a partner when the times are good is no harm - it’s not like he’s quit his job to mooch off her.
It came up on the extra podcast that we were going halves and I don't believe it. We would absolutely discuss if it was the other way around. The discussion is curently happening in the 2 Johnnies thread speculating if he's paid for his new girlfriend. Is that not standard Tattle?

I meant God-son's BAPTISM, Jesus, sorry,!
I have done this with ALL of my children’s baptisms referred to them as funerals! 😂 I don’t even know how or why it slips out, the worst bit is I haven’t noticed and I’ve been corrected 😬😂
[/QUOTE]

LOL, it's a weird brain fart isn't it?!! I think it might be because I've been to more funerals than Baptisms lately :-(