Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
When I first start listening there was an ad at the beginning for sky.
Last week there was an ad in the middle of the pod for Aer Lingus.
Today I stuck on a couple of old pods while I was cleaning and there's an ad in the middle of them for some on line doctor !!

This is on Spotify. The ads are vogue and Joanne talking so it's them not Spotify.
Bit annoying but at the same time they need to profit from the work they put in I suppose

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I kind of thought that, how many times did she say she was on currently on Raya.
But then she confirmed he was older than her.
It was a bit confusing 😂
I was listening to another podcast she was on and she said she lived with him but no word of that now.
I wonder have they cooled things down a bit?
She's a very intelligent woman but from listening to her talk about him, he doesn't seem on same wavelength as her at all.
She didn’t say she was on Raya on todays podcast though did she?!

lunchable

Chatty Member
Joanne featured on their reality show when Spencer consulted her on his wedding speech so definitely friends pre-wedding
Yeah and on that show Joanne was at Theodore’s christening. Is there confirmation she wasn’t at either wedding?

On the pod once they mention mixing in the same friend group but sounds like a large one years ago. Defo not a new friendship I’d say they knew each other in their 20s, Joanne was joking about Vogue being in the cool group or too pretty or something

How much are they if you don’t mind me asking? I was actually looking at resale for the first tour earlier and 74€ each seems really steep to me. I know it will be a good day but just sounds mental. 😳😳
To be fair most gigs are starting at 50€ and then ticket master adds another fiver or so.. Going to these things are saucy

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
They mentioned tattle again so clearly reading here. Please guys can you get Joanne a Britney style head mic or something, it's like she goes to the kitchen to makes a cup of tea and is shouting into the mic at some points and then comes back in and is roaring into the mic. How is this professionally produced when independent podcasts have better sound quality?
It’s sooo bad!! Had to stop listening in work.

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
Yeh but she was so coy about mentioning why she turned down Qatar on late late. 🤷🏼‍♀️
but yeh I guess credit where credit is due. Not taking away from her turn down but she prob gets offered trips a lot more than us mere mortals so not as tempting for her.
but yeh adore vogue.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
of course Vogue isn't protestant lol

I'm from the north and we have a mixed marriage but baby was christened Catholic. Only 2 names go on the official document but we still had 3 and they are all recognised as such

to each their own! in any case I agree with those who said they don't think Joanne was actually bothered, I think it was just something to give out to Vogue about and to take the piss out of her
You must have got a nice priest 🤣🤣
The ones around my way refuse it.
I'm not religious so I find the whole thing a bit pointless but I am a really good godmother 😅😅

Muses

Did you look her up? I went to search her the other day and nothing came up, went into # and had to click on a photo she was tagged in to access account that way! Very strange but back to normal now.
Same happened to me last week when I was trying to look at Vogue's page to see the Christening pics. I follow her but could only find her via a tag on Spencer's page.

PrettyLittleBunny

I saw Joanne in the palladium I’m london she was great. Booked tickets again for November.
will get tickets for the podcast when they come to london. 😊
this isn’t the right place to ask so apologies but is the palladium easy to get to? I have tickets for a show and don’t know whether to drive back to Bristol the same night or whether it’s easier to stay up. X