Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
The thing about the email today ...who has a pre wedding party over here, is that not an American thing? Plus chances are the friend could also be a listener!
Pringies was the best, still makes me laugh!

Reactions: 2

Unfollow them

Chatty Member
I said this to my sister in-law tonight. It won't be the same without Joe pissing himself laughing in the background 😅
He does Joel and hannahs pod too and he's gas on that one as well!

Did ye hear Joanne say recently on the pod that she tried to invite someone who is a celeb onto Raya and they were declined.. I’m guessing Doireann as she wouldn’t be at all known in the UK circuit
100% thought this myself

Last edited:
  • Wow

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
I’ve seen Joanne 5 times, processo express before covid. She is brilliant but one night I felt it wasn’t up to her usual standard.

Dara o Brien is awesome.

• Heart

Tellyawhat

This!

Lets not foget theres not that many degrees of seperation between Vogue and the Qeen!
Vogue's husband's brother is married to the Queens grandson's wife's sister. Aka Spennie's brother married Pippa Middleton. Not that far away but doubt they'll get a ticket to the funeral

lunchable

Chatty Member
I like him. Yeah he's arrogant and snobbish and up his own arse... but he is also very driven, owns his past mistakes and seems to be always trying to improve himself. He makes no apologies for who he is and I like that in a person.
Yeah I think he gives interesting perspectives on things too, wish I could think of examples but often he’ll approach something a certain way and it gets me thinking.

Or maybe because I used to hate/dismiss him so much the bar is in hell and him saying anything mildly sound or smart gets too much credit from my brain, I can’t tell but I enjoy listening anyway 😂 I kinda would have loved to see him at EP how he was around all the Irish festival buzz

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
Yeah it was all very fast when you look at the timeline -
Spenny & Vogue met on the Jump Feb 2017, got engaged in Jan 2018, married in June 2018 and Theodore was born Sept 2018.
[/QUOTE]

It does seem fast but they do seem very happy.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
David o Doherty is always amazing and Dylan Moran
I agree with these two. I've seen David a good few times (such a lovely guy), he was supporting Flight of The Conchords and it was honestly one of best nights!
I love David McSavage too but I get he may not be everyone's taste!
I was also lucky enough to see Sean Hughes RIP...he was brilliant

not_influenced

VIP Member
I think i got her on a dodgy night, we got none of the jokes mentioned above. Barren in Zara? living with her ma during covid!? I'd nearly book again in hope to get her on a good night!

• Wow

not_influenced

VIP Member
I must have got her on a bad night, she was very scattery and stories didn't make sense. She was delivering punch lines to stories but story or context hadn't been given!?

msmith2006

VIP Member
of course Vogue isn't protestant lol

I'm from the north and we have a mixed marriage but baby was christened Catholic. Only 2 names go on the official document but we still had 3 and they are all recognised as such

to each their own! in any case I agree with those who said they don't think Joanne was actually bothered, I think it was just something to give out to Vogue about and to take the piss out of her

Eli_99

Wowza I’m just catching up on the last 5 pages. I absolutely love the pod and went to see joanne a few weeks ago in London, it was a brilliant eve. But am honestly shocked what I heard on the episode recently about the christening and came here to comment and hundreds of you have beat me to it. I’m shocked at Joanne’s behaviour and honestly wondering how vogue can even let that slide. Joanne looked like a frigging mess in those photos, how disrespectful not only that but to miss the ceremony etc. wtf. Also went into vogues insta just now and she’s blocked me?! What the actual hell, clueless as to why as I’ve never messaged her before or anything! Feel very disappointed at all of this and the shine has gone from the podcast for me. Gutted 🥺
Did you look her up? I went to search her the other day and nothing came up, went into # and had to click on a photo she was tagged in to access account that way! Very strange but back to normal now.