Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne comes across as quite intelligent, in terms of what she reads, watches and her genuine interests. She goes to talk about something and i turn up and then vogue jumps in. Would be great if you could lower their mics from your headset!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Joanne comes across as quite intelligent, in terms of what she reads, watches and her genuine interests. She goes to talk about something and i turn up and then vogue jumps in. Would be great if you could lower their mics from your headset!!!!
Yeah vogue comes across as having no depth to her. It’s tiresome after awhile. Cuts in always. It’s always about her. Loves the sound of her own voice and has a huge sense of self importance when she’s became famous for not having any talent at all only social climbing …

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Joanne is very engaging to listen to. Any pod I’ve ever heard her on I’ve been left wanting to hear more from her. She has the perfect balance of being witty and smart. I genuinely think she is so talented and doesn’t even realise how talented she is. I could listen to her for hours but I get fed of up listening to witless and tittles Vogue after about five minutes. She told the Knock story AGAIN today on the pod after only speaking about it on her pod with Spencer a few days ago. Someone seriously needs to sit her down and tell her how painful she has become and how she will be the cause of the podcast going poof, because Joanne is about three episodes away from being sick of her tit and leaving
Agree 100% I would love Joanne to do a Tommy Tiernan style show (be it podcast or radio) where she speaks to people from all walks of life. She is so talented and has such a thirst for knowledge, like going to learn about hieroglyphics for the lols on her day off. I can't wait to read her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you listen to her Annie Mack podcast?? She was absolutely brilliant on that. Take time to listen youll
Enjoy it. X
Joanne is very engaging to listen to. Any pod I’ve ever heard her on I’ve been left wanting to hear more from her. She has the perfect balance of being witty and smart. I genuinely think she is so talented and doesn’t even realise how talented she is. I could listen to her for hours but I get fed of up listening to witless and tittles Vogue after about five minutes. She told the Knock story AGAIN today on the pod after only speaking about it on her pod with Spencer a few days ago. Someone seriously needs to sit her down and tell her how painful she has become and how she will be the cause of the podcast going poof, because Joanne is about three episodes away from being sick of her tit and leaving

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her attempt at telling the story from the Gaeltacht. It was like listening to a toddler tell a story. At this point I think they should just rebrand to 'We Ghosted Vogue' after the next break and have the pod be Joanne, Spencer and Joe.
Totally agree - her yapping on about herself & interruptions were just so relentless today! I know 4 year olds who could have articulated that Gaeltacht story better!

Reactions: 6
In Joanne’s patron saint bit (which she was pronouncing paintron saint 🤣) I was literally willing her to say “Saint Barts, the patron saint of Vogue’s lockdown holidays”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have yas seen that comedian on fb and insta impersonating vogue from the little clips that they share? She does have me in a hoop 🤣
Kayleigh trappe lip syncs I think it is

Agree 100% I would love Joanne to do a Tommy Tiernan style show (be it podcast or radio) where she speaks to people from all walks of life. She is so talented and has such a thirst for knowledge, like going to learn about hieroglyphics for the lols on her day off. I can't wait to read her book.
I love listening to her, I agree with a comment above, she is so engaging. The Annie Mac podcast was fantastic. I would love to hear an indepth version of her life story

Edit..
Vogue also told that cow story before on a previous pod

Reactions: 5
Is there anything worse than constant interruptions? Both in real life and listening to podcasts.
Like it is beyond rude and shows a total lack of respect for the other person.
I have ADHD and constantly accidentally interrupt people when I think they’re done or have a thought pop into my head that just bursts out before I even think and it’s one of the things I’m most self conscious about in life but I’m not aware of Vogue having it so she’s probably just rude haha. But just in general please give us some grace some of us have mouths that go before our heads and it’s really really embarrassing 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have ADHD and constantly accidentally interrupt people when I think they’re done or have a thought pop into my head that just bursts out before I even think and it’s one of the things I’m most self conscious about in life but I’m not aware of Vogue having it so she’s probably just rude haha. But just in general please give us some grace some of us have mouths that go before our heads and it’s really really embarrassing 😅
Don't be embarrassed or take any comments here personally! The difference is when Vogue interrupts it doesn't seem like she has a thought that bursts out - it's usually to make a story about herself and bring the attention back to her. She shouts over Joanne and it usually starts with "I...". I do think she can be quite funny and I enjoy the pod but she needs to pull back on that.

Reactions: 14
Don't be embarrassed or take any comments here personally! The difference is when Vogue interrupts it doesn't seem like she has a thought that bursts out - it's usually to make a story about herself and bring the attention back to her. She shouts over Joanne and it usually starts with "I...". I do think she can be quite funny and I enjoy the pod but she needs to pull back on that.
Nah I’m not taking it personally since it’s not personally aimed at me, the comment was in a general sense about people who interrupt and it was just another perspective for when people see it in real life - it is embarrassing when I do it because I know for a fact people have thought I’m rude for it before 😂 agree about Vogue was just a little tidbit

Reactions: 4
Big time, I wonder is there a post-pod production meeting like they have on radio. Like she seriously needs to be told to reign it in and at least have an awareness of it. Find myself wondering here what story Joanne was going to tell about the Ploughing Championships! Bet it was funnier than the Glenda Gilsen-girl band-Knock-Gaeltacht rant that Vogue went on anyway

• Heart
I think its annoying for the listener of a podcast if one of the hosts continously interrupts whoever they are speaking to ... for the pod's sake and its longevity maybe Vogue should just shut up a bit and let the other person speak.
But its a fact that Joanne is definitely more interesting, I like the way she expresses and articulates herself. She has been through rough times as well, and I always think tough stuff in life makes a person more intriguing, it gives them more character and layers to their personality...

Reactions: 19
I think its annoying for the listener of a podcast if one of the hosts continously interrupts whoever they are speaking to ... for the pod's sake and its longevity maybe Vogue should just shut up a bit and let the other person speak.
But its a fact that Joanne is definitely more interesting, I like the way she expresses and articulates herself. She has been through rough times as well, and I always think tough stuff in life makes a person more intriguing, it gives them more character and layers to their personality...
I always try and back Irish women, especially the likes of Vogue, Rosanna Davidson etc who seem to get a hard time for just existing! But Vogue definitely has no substance to her really. She's never known hardship yet tries ( badly ) to be relatable.

Reactions: 6
Controversial opinion: I adore Joanne, ADORE, but I actually think she's taking the piss out of Vogue a good bit the last few pods....to the point of feeling a bit sorry for Vogue!. I agree the pod has changed somewhat. I think they used to have an equal amount of taking the piss of each other. Vogues circumstances haven't changed much but Joannes really have. You can still slag V about her insta history, always having babies etc but now Joanne is attached and successful there's no slagging material for one night stands with 24 year olds, living with mushrooms etc. There's been a shift and I feel Vogue is actually taking the hit...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.