Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Hmmmm thought the same, did kinda think that Joanne went fairly straight in saying she thought Adam and Paige had the chemistry of two wheelie bins when they were sitting right there😂!!!!!!! I thought she came across a bit mean and standoffish ☹
But surely it’s all just a bit of a laugh and not that deep? Everyone was taking themselves far too seriously! Can’t see Joanne being arsed to go back again if asked

Reactions: 9

lunchable

Chatty Member
Joanne is giving ❄ vibes in her recent stories but I’d be lying if I said I was saying this as a really bad thing, it’s making me wanna go on the sesh with her 💀 I fear it might kill me though I’m getting old and weary

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Same here. It's either
-late
-not released without any explanation
-or ridiculously rushed.

How they are going to keep momentums going until next November blows my mind!
I really love the Friday eps. It makes finishing work all the better knowing I have that to listen to on the commute home but the bonus eps barely get started and then they’re done. Like they cover nothing and are totally pointless!!

lunchable

Chatty Member
Good Lord vogue is being slated on the daily mail and some very unsavoury comments about her children. This is exactly why she shouldn’t put them all over social media- I wish she’d be more careful. Tonnes of celebs have high media presence without selling their childrens souls. I think she reaps what she sows. She won’t like what she reads for sure! It’s like self sabotage.
Daily Mail commenters are the most insane troglodyte bunch of cunts there are on the internet outside the 4chan etc sphere.

I know, the irony of me saying this on an anon account on Tattle, and it’ll never happen, but it would be HILARIOUS if the worst ones were exposed to people they knew. Imagine finding out your ma or da was one of those 😭 😂

Good Lord vogue is being slated on the daily mail and some very unsavoury comments about her children. This is exactly why she shouldn’t put them all over social media- I wish she’d be more careful. Tonnes of celebs have high media presence without selling their childrens souls. I think she reaps what she sows. She won’t like what she reads for sure! It’s like self sabotage.
I can’t think of many celebs that don’t show their kids faces. I do think she shares them too much, but the DM make articles out of EVERYTHING and the only way you could possibly stop this is by never ever ever posting a photo of your child, which very few do.

The comments about her body and the transphobic shit are fucked up too. Whatever about her character, you can tell these people are miserable inside with some of their remarks

Last edited:
  • Heart

puffin15

I’m surprised because she originally sounded genuinely excited to be a godmother. Just say no if you are that uninterested 😒

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I went about 5 weeks ago and immediately booked to go again with a different group of girls !!! She is amazing. Even the second time around I found it as funny. Didn't really notice many gags from the pod.
I laughed and laughed and laughed both times.
Only annoying thing was people around me talking! We were on the balcony so don't know if that made a difference but some people were just SO rude

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Joanne is totally over Vogue and it’s obvious. Even saying she clicked into her live by accident and then clicked out because she sees her enough 😆 I don’t know if anyone listened to Joanne when she used to be on Des Bishop’s podcast (for the record I agree that Des is a huge creep but Lockdown had me desperate for pods 😅) and well, he was trying to get a thing going for AGES with himself, Joanne and some other lad.. even wanted to rename the pod to incorporate the trio and Joanne was all for it…. and then one week she just never showed up again and that was the end of that. Des was understanding and said she had a lot of opportunities but she totally bailed on them because she was sick of their shit and I can see the same attitude seeping in with Vogue.

• Wow

RALN

I do feel a bit bad for Joanne with the whole god mother thing. Vogue can have as many god mothers as she likes for Otto but she must have let Joanne think she was THE godmother up until a few weeks ago

SozBbz

VIP Member
She wasn't at the wedding of Pippa and James? Did they fall out?
Vogue and Spencer aren’t actually together that long, despite being married with 3 kids. She was pregnant in under a year if I remember right, and they got married before Theodore was born, so it was all very fast.

Pretty sure that Pippas wedding was a “no ring, no bring” situation, and I think V&S were just dating at that point.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Joanne comes across as quite intelligent, in terms of what she reads, watches and her genuine interests. She goes to talk about something and i turn up and then vogue jumps in. Would be great if you could lower their mics from your headset!!!!

• Heart

Tellyawhat

I just find it hard to believe because she always goes on about how she's had such a bad run of men in her life and been cheated on so much etc that I'd be under the impression she'd never do the same. Disappointing if it is true
Given the eating disorders and low esteem that comes with that I'm not surprised that she was going for unavailable men. That's all she probably thought she was worth

• Sad

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I like both Vogue and Joanne, and never miss a podcast. However, the podcast is gone stale now, imagine what it will be like by November next year :sleep:

MissHavisham

VIP Member
This isn't true. It was his grandfather who was a mechanic from Rotherham.

James Matthews (Spencer's father) made his fortune through car dealership, before going into the hotel business.
He grew up near Rotherham and his first job was in his father's garage. Then he went on to make his millions.

Either way, not 'old money'.

housecoatgossip

Right because women who are successful probably slept their way to he top. :rolleyes:

PJ Gallagher also isn't very funny as well as being unattractive.

Unless you saw this with your own eyes rather than "heard it through people working at the [tiny] venues" then I'm calling bullshit.

He's not funny and dog rough looking and he has no sway in the comedy world, he's not even big time himself - is he even known outside of Ireland? How would sleepingvwith him have even benefitted her?
God after his recent interview I hope you'd think twice about making a comment like that again

Lovelula

VIP Member
She looks like she's on a comedown from cocaine...awful.She prob is on the white stuff to get through the 70,000 shows a year she does.
What is up with Vogues mam?She looks like shes off to the funeral of her rich Jewish husband lol...too much black for a christening...Spencer looks good sober but I think hes gaunt looking aswell ..maybe lost too much weight.

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
I have listened to about half the pod this week. I think Vogue is interrupting a little bit less but I agree with previous posters the sound is shocking. I think both Joanne and Vogue kept moving away from the mic. Despite the odd gripe here and there I do really really enjoy the pod