Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
She was on a session a couple of nights beforehand with Brendan Courtney and she was wearing the same pink shirt. I doubt it was washed in-between 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That's what I imagine they're up to whenever she's hanging out with Doireann Garrihy and James Kavanagh... I even listened to the podcast the 3 of them did (James's) and they talk about deleting messages from WhatsApp. Listening to it felt like being excluded by the bitches at work
I wouldn't be surprised to hear anyone does it celebrity or otherwise. Its so prevalent. I'm not suggesting everyone does it but I would say everyone knows someone who does (whether they know it or not) Joanne alluded many times that she sessions all night, people who do that usually have a helping hand besides alcohol. Anyway rave on people sorry for lowering the tone!

go_walkies

I think Sam Thompson or another man should present the next season. As much as I don't think Laura is fit for the job, I think any woman they had put in there would have been compared to Caroline and that's a huge amount of pressure especially considering the tragic circumstances. Anyone would be bound to lose their passion for it. But I think a man would be great to give it a little face-lift/shake up that it needs. Sorry to derail!
I think Sam would be a great replacement for Ian if he ever left! Maybe Sam and Zara could be the next Ian and Laura!

Puffin

VIP Member
In fairness to Vogue she seems to get the piss ripped out of her consistently and seems to be able to take it. The Irish Independent are constantly running non story stories on her and some of the comments of Facebook 🙄I think people just need to give their head a wobble sometimes

Glamgal01

He's a head on him like the lads who hassle you for change at a bus stop.

Even here, pre glow-up, she's out of his league.

I can see what people are saying about her self esteem issues, but equally don't think she'd be as vocal about all men being dogs/cheaters if she'd been off with a married man.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, just cause you think he's rough as a dog doesn't mean someone else does. You can't say someone wasn't with someone because you don't deem them attractive enough 🤔

I can confirm that PJ Gallagher story I'd completely forgotton about it.. A co-worker overheard me talking about going to see Joanne and was asking about her. He thought she was a knob, he met her in a South Dublin Pub and her and PJ Gallagher were all over each other like teenagers she was absolutely sloppy drunk falling around the place being loud and obnoxious so he was pretty flabbergasted that she had sold out Vicar Street so much.

Thank you 👏

Reactions: 8

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I think its fair to say we all love Joanne but I in total shock at the pic Vogue. I can almost smell her from here...alcohol and stale smokes.
The free Dyson dryer is wasted on her, she always has the hair tied up!
I'm no fan of Prada Peter but he looks immaculate...what an odd couple

wellypark99

I just find it hard to believe because she always goes on about how she's had such a bad run of men in her life and been cheated on so much etc that I'd be under the impression she'd never do the same. Disappointing if it is true

Tellyawhat

It's definitely getting stale we've heard all their past good stories and when Joanne was dating she was a goldmine for stories. I cried laughing at the episode after she'd hooked up with some young lad. Talking about what they've done during the week when they're not doing anything interesting isn't going to sustain the podcast until next November. I reckon there'll people flogging tickets close to the event

Insta$hite

Absolutely! She has given them so much promotion with the amount of times she has mentioned it!!😂😂😂
Yes to both!! She'd be mad not to cash in on it...she also comes across as a very savvy business woman. She's done so well with the tour too, things can only get better for her !

Clarision

I used to really enjoy the pod but can't be bothered to be constantly turning up and down the volume. I listen to podcasts mainly on my commute but the audio is so up and down its just not worth the effort tbh.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Personally, I don't feel this story was over exagerrated for the pod. Why would you intentionally make yourself look like a shitebag ?

Agree with the comments that this was a major let down. Vogue deserves better.

roo689

VIP Member
Daily mail commentators are the worst of the worst. Tattlers are angels in comparison

CreepinItReal

Love their pod, it was my best pal during the start of my maternity leave when I went on a million walks a day 😆 But then I heard from a friend of mine that a gang of them went to her gig and they were all pissed, Joanne went over to them àfter the show thinking they were all on the ❄ and she asked for some (they weren't, just very very drunk 🤣). I was surprised and not surprised when I heard that but it kind of turned me 🙈 I'm by no means naive on what happens in showbiz land but I was just a bit urgh when I heard! Would still love to go on the sess with her tho 😆
That's what I imagine they're up to whenever she's hanging out with Doireann Garrihy and James Kavanagh... I even listened to the podcast the 3 of them did (James's) and they talk about deleting messages from WhatsApp. Listening to it felt like being excluded by the bitches at work

bpm123

I was there it was very odd.
The girl literally came up to her mid story, I can imagine why she was totally thrown.
My issue with this is that on a previous pod Joanne said it was a fear of hers to get her period on stage and the thought of it had put her off her routine before, but she realised that one of the girls in the audience would let her know if she actually did get it, and then when it did happen she made a bit of a show of the girl on the podcast.

I'd never heard of Joanne before I'd started listening to their podcast and I was probably late to the game with their podcast. Before I knew anything about her, I just thought she was a gas friend of Vogue's. It was like you were listening in on a girlie chat while I was out for walks on my own because of the covid lockdowns as restrictions. When I started listening it was like Vogue was the rich successful one while Joanne was the mate who borrowed her clothes and eyed up her gifted pr stuff. It does feel that since I first started listening that the dynamic between them has changed, and that Joanne is now no longer this unknown friend of Vogue's.