Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Or the other way, on some threads people HATE if you say something like ‘Well actually I don’t think this influencer is Hitler incarnate for bringing their child to McDonalds’ ‘GO SET UP A RAVE THREAD THEN BITCH’
I totally agree. I don't understand the point of the whole rave/non rave tbh. Surely tattle is here to voice your opinion ??!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I was honoured to be asked to be a godmother and took it seriously, even though I'm not religious at all. I'd be fuming if I was Vogue. Missing the whole blessing, turning up a state in runners and thinks it's no big deal?! No wonder they had a second godmother 🙊😬
Not just turning up in runners...

Turning up in runners with a random outfit, a freshly botoxed face with no make up, sunglasses and a wheely suitcase after downing a glass of wine!

Bezzzz

The one and only thing that annoys the FUCK out of me and it’s not their fault but

The ads for Elizabeth Days how to to fail podcast … erm read the room, we are having fun here. 🙄🙄🙄 she has the personality of wet cardboard

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
I understand they’re arty and creative types but I’m sorry that can still be done with a bit of class. Feel like they really let the side down dressing like that. It’s a church christening- she didn’t have to wear one of vogues floral hideous dresses but she could have worn something more appropriate.
quite shocked if I’m honest.

I just cannot see Spencer being able to hold his tongue on things like the state of them. He might be a tosser but he is old money and they all just look like wannabes trying to have a quirky style. Joanne looked better on late late show! Vogue and her family look great. Rest look like clampits

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Listening to the pod rolling my eyes at Vogue trying to be relatable talking about going to St Bart’s at a ‘normal time’ because Christmas is too expensive. Heart breaks for her! Does Spencer’s family not own the resort?
Another time I wish Joanne piped up and said oh wow are they 11 grand now instead of 12 at Christmas

Sineadmc85

Controversial opinion: I adore Joanne, ADORE, but I actually think she's taking the piss out of Vogue a good bit the last few pods....to the point of feeling a bit sorry for Vogue!. I agree the pod has changed somewhat. I think they used to have an equal amount of taking the piss of each other. Vogues circumstances haven't changed much but Joannes really have. You can still slag V about her insta history, always having babies etc but now Joanne is attached and successful there's no slagging material for one night stands with 24 year olds, living with mushrooms etc. There's been a shift and I feel Vogue is actually taking the hit...

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Maybe I’m being unfair and I hope I’m wrong, but I just get the impression that Joanne’s fella is a total wrong un 🙈 she seems besotted so I hope I’m wrong, I wouldn’t like to see her heartbroken. But ya know when you just get vibes. Can’t explain it.

Guys, what would that lady have to gain by coming on here making up a fake story about previously dating Prada Petie? 🤔

Sineadmc85

Looks like the girls killed it at EP today. Delighted for them and raging I wasn't there. All set to order tickets Fri for the new gigs. Only 15 months away😣

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I think Whitmore was just playing it safe and was a bit out of her depth with Joanne...wouldn't be clever enough to boucle off her or handle her on live tv.

SozBbz

VIP Member
And the reason she missed the christening - coz she forgot her passport and had to go and get it. She’s a total disaster
Not helped by the fact that she spent her morning getting Botox, profilo and drinking wine, which was a contributing factor to why she looked such a state.

Friendships have been ended over less.

She’s a walking natural disaster 🌪🌪🌪

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I never watched MIC but haaaated Spencer from clips I saw online and stuff and just his general toff demeanour and look but I enjoy listening to him now. Took me ages to accept it
I like him. Yeah he's arrogant and snobbish and up his own arse... but he is also very driven, owns his past mistakes and seems to be always trying to improve himself. He makes no apologies for who he is and I like that in a person.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
In Ireland it's typically one godmother and one godfather. Tbh if I was asked to be a godmother and then found out there was multiple I'd be a bit miffed !

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Is there anything worse than constant interruptions? Both in real life and listening to podcasts.
Like it is beyond rude and shows a total lack of respect for the other person.

• Heart
Does anyone know how their friendship started? I know they knew each other years ago but weren’t friends. Must be a recent enough friendship if Joanne wasn’t even at Vogue’s wedding (both of them)
They were " friends of friends" in their teens, but not close. Lived in different towns. By no means close. They developed their friendship and reconnected beggining much later when they both appeared on Fade St. And later again in Republic of Telly.
Vogue is 100% coat tailing of Joanne's actual talent. Its actually sad for people who know Joanne.
Where as before Vogues "talent" was snagging washed up cokehead celebs.

• Wow
  • Heart

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
I need Vogue to stop shrieking when she's saying certain things, it's PAINFUL on the ears. I'm a few seconds in and she's like a banshee talking about Matt Hancock.
The sound is horrific on the pod. Vogue is roaring and then I can barely hear Joanne.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ok honestly why does anyone give a shaky shite what Pippa Middleton or any other snotty elite Brit thinks why does she even come into it that whole sect of society is not someone to look for admiration from I feel like I’m taking crazy pills every time someone says ‘Oh but what would Pippa think’ 😵💫😵💫😵💫 apologies I did previously say I’d bite my tongue cos I’m like a broken record but it just baffles me
I’m not ashamed to admit that if knew Pippa was going to be in attendance I would be pulling out all the stops! 🤷🏼‍♀️ If that makes me sad I couldn’t care less 😂 we all dress to impress. It’s nothing new to dress nicer when you know a particular someone will be in attendance. Same way I’d like to look my best ridey self if I was in a room with Brad Pitt 😄