Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleLen

Chatty Member
As I said, I love her, love listening to her would love to go for a drink with her but I'd say she's a nightmare full time.
I have a friend like Joanne and she's a lot...

Always late, always a mess, always disorganised, never thinking ahead, when she's drunk it's like you don't even want to be seen with her.

Reactions: 10

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Maybe Joanne was more attracted to him because he made her and laugh and she thought he was funny, might have been more that than his looks she was attracted too.
Yes totally. And anyway I don’t get the comments about him being a minger. He’s not really my type but I can see why someone would be attracted to him. Humour goes a long way when it comes to finding someone attractive

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I'd never heard of Joanne before I'd started listening to their podcast and I was probably late to the game with their podcast. Before I knew anything about her, I just thought she was a gas friend of Vogue's. It was like you were listening in on a girlie chat while I was out for walks on my own because of the covid lockdowns as restrictions. When I started listening it was like Vogue was the rich successful one while Joanne was the mate who borrowed her clothes and eyed up her gifted pr stuff. It does feel that since I first started listening that the dynamic between them has changed, and that Joanne is now no longer this unknown friend of Vogue's.
To be fair - Joanne had her own comedy & TV career long before the podcast. She was never an 'unknown friend of Vogue's.'

Daydream_Believer

Another time I wish Joanne piped up and said oh wow are they 11 grand now instead of 12 at Christmas
Exactly! Sorry Vogue but there’s never a ‘normal time’ for us mere mortals to fuck of to St Bart’s on a whim! Especially in a cost of living crisis! Absolutely tone deaf!

• Wow

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I see Joanne is Spencer’s latest guest on his big fish podcast! I’m looking forward to listening

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t stand Muireann! She thinks she’s amazing. Much prefer listening to Joanne and Vogue, however much of a dose Vogue can be

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Same. I don’t sub to any patreon but would for them
I spend about 12 hours a day listening to podcats. I wouldn't subscribe to the likes of Joanne and Vogue, they have a pretty decent income and only use the pod to keep themselves relevant. It's the live shows that will generate money for the pod.
There are some really good smaller podcasts out there that do everything themselves and their content is amazing and they put in a huge amount of effort to each show, these are the people that deserve patreon money .

Swordshead

I was honoured to be asked to be a godmother and took it seriously, even though I'm not religious at all. I'd be fuming if I was Vogue. Missing the whole blessing, turning up a state in runners and thinks it's no big deal?! No wonder they had a second godmother 🙊😬

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I dont know if Joanne is on the bag right now but I was at a party with her about 10 years ago and she definitely was then.

• Haha
  • Wow

Vivian124

VIP Member
I love the podcast! It’s my little guilty pleasure for my drive to and from work.
I find they’re accents really soothing too 🤣🤣🤣
Funnily enough the posh South Dublin and accent isn't one of my favourites but Joanne gets a pass cos it makes her funnier.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Did you listen to her Annie Mack podcast?? She was absolutely brilliant on that. Take time to listen youll
Enjoy it. X
Joanne is very engaging to listen to. Any pod I’ve ever heard her on I’ve been left wanting to hear more from her. She has the perfect balance of being witty and smart. I genuinely think she is so talented and doesn’t even realise how talented she is. I could listen to her for hours but I get fed of up listening to witless and tittles Vogue after about five minutes. She told the Knock story AGAIN today on the pod after only speaking about it on her pod with Spencer a few days ago. Someone seriously needs to sit her down and tell her how painful she has become and how she will be the cause of the podcast going poof, because Joanne is about three episodes away from being sick of her shit and leaving

• Heart

lunchable

Chatty Member
Not the first time Ive noticed it. I reckon she needs a few lines to get on stage.
It’s the only explanation for how she can keep going and still seem energetic but Jesus must be on a constant comedown, I go heavy one night and hate myself for a week 😂

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Joanne thanking Currys yesterday for the Dyson and then reuploading the same story but pasting Harvey Norman on top of it , hahahaha, quite an important detail to get wrong
Stop it Jesus I didn't even cop that, I was wondering why it was uploaded twice! She also called the straightener the airwrap..... over a grands worth of kit there....

Tellyawhat

I'd love if they had Alan on the pod to see what his chat is like and the dynamic between them.

Reactions: 9