Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dub2020

Love Joanne BUT what has she done to her face 😳 her lips and cheeks have doubled in size! Her lower lip is so out of proportion now ☹

Reactions: 11

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
I love them !!

I agree the pod should take a wee break so there is some absence to make my heart grow fonder.

€74 is crazy price for a live pod.

Vogue works very hard at being relatable. She is good at it. She over exposes her kids too much but to be fair, they are very cute.

For me, Joanne can do no wrong.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Otto is making me want to get pregnant. Vogue needs to calm down with those stories while I'm ovulating, it's not safe.

• Haha

Eli_99

Loved the pod today. How anyone can listen to that and think they aren’t friends puzzles me.

Unfollow them

Chatty Member
Have yas seen that comedian on fb and insta impersonating vogue from the little clips that they share? She does have me in a hoop 🤣
Kayleigh trappe lip syncs I think it is

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Don't be embarrassed or take any comments here personally! The difference is when Vogue interrupts it doesn't seem like she has a thought that bursts out - it's usually to make a story about herself and bring the attention back to her. She shouts over Joanne and it usually starts with "I...". I do think she can be quite funny and I enjoy the pod but she needs to pull back on that.
Big time, I wonder is there a post-pod production meeting like they have on radio. Like she seriously needs to be told to reign it in and at least have an awareness of it. Find myself wondering here what story Joanne was going to tell about the Ploughing Championships! Bet it was funnier than the Glenda Gilsen-girl band-Knock-Gaeltacht rant that Vogue went on anyway

• Heart

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Thought Joanne was absolutely gas on todays podcast, her slagging of Vogue was on point, specially about her denying having Botox. When Vogue talks about the kids it’s a snore fest though

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
A poster up thread said she dated him, that he invited her on a weekend in the K club, stiffed her with the bill (few thousand) then ghosted her (and she was a student, so a good bit younger/poorer than him :insert red flag emoji: )

This poster

This post

Red flag
I would take all of this with a pinch of salt.
This poster set up a tattle just to post this and hasn't come back since.

By rights anyone can come here and make up a load of shite and it's taken as gospel ! It's mad really.

lunchable

Chatty Member
Ah here, forget to wipe your something off your nose there Joanne 🙈🙈🙈
The fact you screenshot this means you watched the video, where you can quite clearly see the contours of her nose and that it’s light bouncing off and not even white in the video.
And no, that’s not me saying ‘omg how dare you she’s innocent and pure!!’ I’ve no doubt she goes on the bag like half the country, but this is a reach

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Just listening now - Joanne missed the entire mass?! I thought she was late to the church, but no...she didn't even make it into the church at all!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
To be fair - Joanne had her own comedy & TV career long before the podcast. She was never an 'unknown friend of Vogue's.'
Oh I don't doubt that at all, and fair fecks to her. Just I'd never heard of her before I started listening to their podcast, and that's the impression I'd gotten of her at first. I like her, there's something endearing about her.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Thought they said they were taking a break for a few weeks so wasn’t expecting any pod this week.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
€75? Fucking hell. Just had a quick look on Ticketmaster for comparison. Bob Dylan tickets are €90 and Garth Brooks tickets are €80. It's so cheeky.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
You have to love Joanne for just being herself but ffs is that what she wore to the christening! Why is she such a disaster 🤣🤣

• Haha