Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too find this very weird. our children are older than V&S’s and they have had vomiting bugs no more than once maybe twice in their lives.
very peculiar.

OMG they are sick allllll the time. It's mad !!!
Look I understand you might have one kid who is a bit of a puker but someone just seems to be constantly ill

Reactions: 3
You know what else, she said something one day on the pod with Joanne and I was surprised it wasn't picked up on.

She said she was on a shoot once with the vomiting bug and was vomiting in between takes. I'm sorry but that is extremely selfish, going into work to pass your bug onto everyone else !

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I noticed the bug thing too, I get that one gets it & it could be 2 weeks or so before it gets everyone, couple days exposure then a day or 2 vomiting, then the next person harbours it & vomits couple days later etc. But it's constant.

Reactions: 4
I too find this very weird. our children are older than V&S’s and they have had vomiting bugs no more than once maybe twice in their lives.
very peculiar.
Omg I've been thinking this too. My kids get it once every couple of years. Hers seems to have it every few months. It's weird. Maybe shes giving them food poisoning and it's not a bug at all lol

Reactions: 3
Yea when I listened to the pod the other day, I was confused at how normal it sounded to her that they were constantly sick. I have never had a stomach bug, not even as a child. I was only sick/vomitting once, from food poisoning. They must have super weak immune systems to be getting sick that much.

also, when she said the next day she was at the aunties, was it? Everyone knows you have to stay in for two days after you’re sick as you’re contagious.

Reactions: 4
Hi girls, for anyone that's seen prosecco at vicar St.. what time is it usually over at? Trying to decide whether to drive (going on a school nite)...or to aim for the last bus and have a sneaky vino or two:unsure:

Hi girls, for anyone that's seen prosecco at vicar St.. what time is it usually over at? Trying to decide whether to drive (going on a school nite)...or to aim for the last bus and have a sneaky vino or two:unsure:
I'm gonna say about 10.20 ?
I got the bus home x

( but I think my bus runs late actually 😅 the oul 27 😁)

How bleeping dare you even suggest driving. Have the wine. duck sake, what sort are you at all 🙄😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are you even on a rave thread if this is your awful opinion. I think she looks fab. She’s never suggested she’s absolutely stunning but she’s got a lovely figure and works hard for it! Her mum looks fab for her age too her style is spot on! She’s a naturally thin woman who’s busy and exercising a lot. Also she’s 37 I’m sure so she’s not that far off 40.
Agree!! I love her mams style too. She’s gorgeous! Her beauty is so unique.

Reactions: 2
Agree!! I love her mams style too. She’s gorgeous! Her beauty is so unique.
Personally I wouldn’t say vogue is naturally thin. She comments so often about how she felt BIG and feels big - won’t let Spencer hold her hand, thinks she has massive feet and is generally huge (for the record she isn’t) yes she’s tall, but she’s certainly not big. She eats well and exercises herself into oblivion because she wants to be slim and not feel huge. She’s def got issues with her body and weight. She shouldn’t have, as I personally think she’s too thin and looked better about a stone heavier but each to their own.

Reactions: 10
Yea when I listened to the pod the other day, I was confused at how normal it sounded to her that they were constantly sick. I have never had a stomach bug, not even as a child. I was only sick/vomitting once, from food poisoning. They must have super weak immune systems to be getting sick that much.

also, when she said the next day she was at the aunties, was it? Everyone knows you have to stay in for two days after you’re sick as you’re contagious.
Now the dog has a stomach bug aswell! What is going on in that house , is it just filthy and covered in bacteria 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Personally I wouldn’t say vogue is naturally thin. She comments so often about how she felt BIG and feels big - won’t let Spencer hold her hand, thinks she has massive feet and is generally huge (for the record she isn’t) yes she’s tall, but she’s certainly not big. She eats well and exercises herself into oblivion because she wants to be slim and not feel huge. She’s def got issues with her body and weight. She shouldn’t have, as I personally think she’s too thin and looked better about a stone heavier but each to their own.
I said she was beautiful. That has nothing to do with her size, sincerely, a size 12, 6ft girl with big feet who is also stunning.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not you, apologies, but another poster who you replied to.

Reactions: 1
For anyone who has been to the show, what time does it start?? What time should I get there at? It says starts at 8 but is that support act or is it the girls? Can I drink in there? Anyone have a rundown? Lol

For anyone who has been to the show, what time does it start?? What time should I get there at? It says starts at 8 but is that support act or is it the girls? Can I drink in there? Anyone have a rundown? Lol
Think Gearoid came on around 815 and the girls closer to 9 - but the staff kind of usher everyone to seats from 8 or so - you can bring drinks in from the bar!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.