Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was glad I didn’t buy podcast tickets after I saw Joanne live a while ago, and even more glad now after hearing the reviews from last night. It’ll be interesting to see how they keep the stamina up for the rest of the tour. I think a couple of smaller venues to get them warmed up and used to performing together before embarking on a stadium tour would have been a good idea.
Stadium Tour? 🤣🤣 Who has tickets to Coker?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was there an interval?
That's very disappointing that they were on stage for such a short amount of time.

Vogue has said many times before how nervous she is, this is a new environment for her but Joanne should of been well able to hold the reins.
My guess is that they were grossly unprepared. They haven't even been in the same country for ages so how exactly did they prep for this?
This is sounding so like when someone on Real Housewives organises and event and it turns into a bit of a tit show.
Also 50 minutes?? Thats only about 10 minutes longer than the bloody podcast episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t they prepare on FaceTime? Or zoom? Not really an excuse when people are paying to come see you.
Oh they could and i wasnt excusing them but i just got the impression they didnt and would use the excuse of joanne being here there and every where

Reactions: 1
Wow, really? Was there any off the cuff chit chat? Or did it all seem rehearsed?
No real off the cuff chat at all. The only interval was between Gearoid Farrelly as support and then V & J. They came on stage at 9 and no joke it was over at 9:50 on the dot.

I have seen Prosecco express and really enjoyed it so if you are debating one or the other I'd go see just Joanne imo.

Sorry if my review is off-putting for anyone going to see the show, hopefully they will see it as constructive criticism though and make improvements where needed.

Reactions: 12
No real off the cuff chat at all. The only interval was between Gearoid Farrelly as support and then V & J. They came on stage at 9 and no joke it was over at 9:50 on the dot.

I have seen Prosecco express and really enjoyed it so if you are debating one or the other I'd go see just Joanne imo.

Sorry if my review is off-putting for anyone going to see the show, hopefully they will see it as constructive criticism though and make improvements where needed.
Gearoid is fab!!!

Reactions: 7
Gearoid is fab!!!
Geàroid is very funny.

But I'll tell ya what. If he does the same material he did for Joanne's warm up and then their show is just rehashed pod stories I will be bitterly disappointed 😞

Reactions: 16
Geàroid is very funny.

But I'll tell ya what. If he does the same material he did for Joanne's warm up and then their show is just rehashed pod stories I will be bitterly disappointed 😞
I've seen him a few times over the years, he supported Neil delemare before Joanne and can confirm he's the same stick 😏 funny the first time but after that no......

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ugh raging, anyone want to buy my ticket? How can they justify charging those prices and they never did any WIP shows?? Still, I paid. Fools and their money.

I didn’t find Gearoid that funny because all his material seemed so dated, it was all real depths of covid jokes which didn’t really land when they’re told at the end of 2022

Reactions: 8
Whats the story with the Gaiety? Can you bring a drink in from the bar? Like where they having a drink? If its just sitting there stone cold sober listening to old pod chats it's sounds too boring for words!

Reactions: 4
So I went and thoroughly enjoyed it!! Thought Vogue was very good seen as she’s new to this entire thing. I loved who they went through how they met and their time on Fade Street. They both seem so genuinely fond of each other and just good mates! If you’re expecting a Joanne McNally stand up show you’re gonna be disappointed but it’s not that. They’ll find their groove with it and over time the show will evolve but had a great night. I found Gearoid to be so unfunny, laughed at a few bits but a lot of the jokes were cliches relying on his camp-ness to get the laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Stadium Tour? 🤣🤣 Who has tickets to Coker?
😂 ok stadium was the wrong word, but you know what I mean, couple of smaller venues with big breaks in between to get feedback rather than a string of big venues with no time to rework things!

Whats the story with the Gaiety? Can you bring a drink in from the bar? Like where they having a drink? If its just sitting there stone cold sober listening to old pod chats it's sounds too boring for words!
It was the 1st time in gaiety history drinks were allowed in the auditorium apparently! So don't worry you can have a drink during the show 😉

Reactions: 1
I've seen him a few times over the years, he supported Neil delemare before Joanne and can confirm he's the same stick 😏 funny the first time but after that no......
I went to his full show after seeing him on Joanne's tour, didn't really enjoy it, he suits being a support

Anyone else think Vogue is a wretched lookin yolk.....?
She was so much prettier before the exercise addiction,when she was with Brian she was beautiful, she looks late 40's to me and she's nowhere near it!! She's way too thin.
Her skin is hanging off her and her mum is the most decrepit looking yolk she'd wanna be careful or she will be like the mother soon, she looks like a corpse half the time, really don't see the attraction with her at all..... She's always slagging Spencer for being a sun worshiper when she looks like his mum going around 🤣🤣🤣
Why are you even on a rave thread if this is your awful opinion. I think she looks fab. She’s never suggested she’s absolutely stunning but she’s got a lovely figure and works hard for it! Her mum looks fab for her age too her style is spot on! She’s a naturally thin woman who’s busy and exercising a lot. Also she’s 37 I’m sure so she’s not that far off 40.

50 minutes is a bit of a swiz. The tickets were more than double the price of Joanne's show. Joanne's was brilliant.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.