Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think when she talks about Neil he sounds awful 😖

He seems so strict... and he made Vogue take his second name??! Strange

Reactions: 13
geez I didn't realise Neil was so wealthy..

quick Google search shows he's one of Scotland's most successful businessmen and his company was once valued at 500 million dollars! she kept that quiet!! acting like Spen is the only one to have lived a life of luxury lol

• Wow
Reactions: 16
G

God didnt realise her fans were so sensitive. This is a tattle page right ?
Tattle ? Yes. Sensitive? Nah.

We are a bunch of grown ups who call out bullshit but draw the line at critical comments about someone's appearance.
If you don't like that then that's your problem.

Reactions: 24
Does anyone think when she talks about Neil he sounds awful 😖

He seems so strict... and he made Vogue take his second name??! Strange
Yes every time she mentions him I think this! On the Big Fish podcast she said Neil chose her university and course and gave her no choice on the matter. Also making her change her surname even when her dad was still alive is incredibly strange and controlling.

Reactions: 23
How is disagreeing with an overly critical and unnecessary comment towards someones appearance sensitive?
It's such a gentle slag isn't it 😅😅😅😅

Look ... there's always gonna be one. I'm happy to see that the majority on this thread agree that criticism of someone's personal appearance isn't on.

Reactions: 4
House in howth just went up for sale for €10m look who previously owned it. 🧐
Wow! I had no idea Vogue was from such a wealthy background 😯 I thought her stepdad was a reasonably successful businessman, didn’t know much/anything about him!

Reactions: 5
Wow! I had no idea Vogue was from such a wealthy background  I thought her stepdad was a reasonably successful businessman, didn’t know much/anything about him!

Me too, I was just being nosey as I seen house on Facebook and I was like wow. Two swimming pools one indoor and outdoor. Far from swimming in puddles

Just on the bus on the way home from the show !

For those asking ... Geroid came on at about 8.10 and finished about 8.35. He was very funny!
Vogue and Joanne came out at 9 and finished at 10.15.
Didn't feel weird going on my own AT ALL the girls beside me were so lovely turns out I bought their mates ticket on resale and they were so nice.

The show. I've never been to a live podcast type show before so didn't know what to expect. I am a HUGEEEEE fan of the pod.

I enjoyed the show. Is it the best thing I've ever seen in my life ? No. But it was fun.
A lot of it is stories from the pod.
There's a lot of visuals too talking about how they met etc etc which was great craic.
Don't want to say too much for those who haven't gone yet

I had a great time, I'm so glad i went but it's definitely over priced for what it is.
I enjoyed Joanne's stand up more and it was cheaper.

But, it's a good night out x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just on the bus on the way home from the show !

For those asking ... Geroid came on at about 8.10 and finished about 8.35. He was very funny!
Vogue and Joanne came out at 9 and finished at 10.15.
Didn't feel weird going on my own AT ALL the girls beside me were so lovely turns out I bought their mates ticket on resale and they were so nice.

The show. I've never been to a live podcast type show before so didn't know what to expect. I am a HUGEEEEE fan of the pod.

I enjoyed the show. Is it the best thing I've ever seen in my life ? No. But it was fun.
A lot of it is stories from the pod.
There's a lot of visuals too talking about how they met etc etc which was great craic.
Don't want to say too much for those who haven't gone yet

I had a great time, I'm so glad i went but it's definitely over priced for what it is.
I enjoyed Joanne's stand up more and it was cheaper.

But, it's a good night out x
I feel scammed! The show I seen V +J were literally on stage for 50 mins!! They do seem to have lengthened their part of the show which is good but honestly I still feel ripped off. Not only by length of show but by content.

Reactions: 5
I loved the show have to say and they don’t retell stories just rehash them which I loved because it gave me flashbacks to where I was when I first heard those stories and made me laugh so much. One thing I was taken a back by was the slut shaming tv segment part where she then mentioned repeal and the me too movement. In an audience of majority women I don’t know if it landed, I kinda just laughed awkwardly. Other than that was a great show and loved the dancing and music at the end. I will agree it was very expensive but sure look I didn’t have to buy them

Reactions: 3
I loved the show have to say and they don’t retell stories just rehash them which I loved because it gave me flashbacks to where I was when I first heard those stories and made me laugh so much. One thing I was taken a back by was the slut shaming tv segment part where she then mentioned repeal and the me too movement. In an audience of majority women I don’t know if it landed, I kinda just laughed awkwardly. Other than that was a great show and loved the dancing and music at the end. I will agree it was very expensive but sure look I didn’t have to buy them
I thought that was funny.

I took it as a joke at Joanne's mams expense. She got the concept of the pilot totally wrong.

What I think the show would really benefit from is audience interaction.
Someone did mention this previously and I've seen it done before, I think it was Michael Mc Intyre.
Get people to write done icks, or embarrassing moments on the way in. Or, have a text or an email address to send them in. Live listener emails if you will.
That would be great fun.

Reactions: 6
Glad to hear mostly positive reviews..
re the price I don't mind once u enjoy (obviously within reason!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.