Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she has two caps on her front teeth. Has mentioned it loads. No big deal.

Reactions: 3
It was interesting to see how different Spencer and vogue were on the big fish podcast! Thought it’s a bit random him interviewing her already though… surely he can’t be running out of guests already😂
I loved the interaction between Spencer & Vogue on the Big Fish podcast - would love if there was a little more actual conversation on their own podcast.

To be fair, I don't think it's too soon to have her on - he's now on the 14th episode.

Reactions: 5
I loved the interaction between Spencer & Vogue on the Big Fish podcast - would love if there was a little more actual conversation on their own podcast.

To be fair, I don't think it's too soon to have her on - he's now on the 14th episode.
i agree. I found it interesting, especially her comments on anxiety. She’s spoken before about how she’s a workaholic and is very driven with her brands so in that sense she fits in with the type of people he has on and I suppose it’s just natural he would ask her. I think sometimes in their podcast he maybe is a bit dismissive of her (perhaps that’s just his nature?) but in the Big Fish chat he interviewed her like any other guest he’s had on.

Reactions: 4
I wonder is that why vogue always says she will never do anything involving dancing again
I always assumed she was referring to when she was on Dancing with the Stars? In fact, I think we referenced that on a pod ep.

Reactions: 2
Des Bishop’s wealth always confuses me. I know his parents had money and he inherited that house in the Hamptons from them, but to be able to afford two NY apartments? Would being an average comedian on the Irish scene in the 00’s have paid that well? It’s not like he was successful anywhere else

Reactions: 13
Des Bishop’s wealth always confuses me. I know his parents had money and he inherited that house in the Hamptons from them, but to be able to afford two NY apartments? Would being an average comedian on the Irish scene in the 00’s have paid that well? It’s not like he was successful anywhere else
His wife has money. She was on a really popular bravo show.

Their tour starts in two days 😬 I can’t help but feel they are in no way ready for it in any way shape or form

Their tour starts in two days 😬 I can’t help but feel they are in no way ready for it in any way shape or form
God forgive me but will Joanne even be sober. She drank the whole way home from her flight and then straight to the pub. I don’t drink much but to me it’s excessive?

Reactions: 9
I'd love to be going I'm gonna have serious fomo

If anyone has tickets and can't go give me a shout ☺

( also agree yes they can't be prepared. and Joanne needs to stop drinking for 5 minutes)

I'd love to be going I'm gonna have serious fomo

If anyone has tickets and can't go give me a shout ☺

( also agree yes they can't be prepared. and Joanne needs to stop drinking for 5 minutes)
How is her skin so good when she’s so fond of the drink/doesn’t appear to eat all that well? I know she has a little help but still..

I think the drinking is part of the unhinged act she puts on. She’s prob having one or two drinks and shows them all the time but I doubt she’s as flat out drinking as she lets on.

Reactions: 8
I think the drinking is part of the unhinged act she puts on. She’s prob having one or two drinks and shows them all the time but I doubt she’s as flat out drinking as she lets on.
It’s hard to know, isn’t it. She reminds me of the kids in school who start drinking and smoking age 14 and it’s their only conversation. I gave it a try myself at that age and decided drinking in a field wasn’t my thing I had other interests. It’s like she never progressed from that phase. I think Louise Cooney is similar. Always a drink in hand but you’d wonder if it’s for the gram or if she drinks every day (I doubt it.. both ladies are slim).

Anyone else think Vogue is a wretched lookin yolk.....?
She was so much prettier before the exercise addiction,when she was with Brian she was beautiful, she looks late 40's to me and she's nowhere near it!! She's way too thin.
Her skin is hanging off her and her mum is the most decrepit looking yolk she'd wanna be careful or she will be like the mother soon, she looks like a corpse half the time, really don't see the attraction with her at all..... She's always slagging Spencer for being a sun worshiper when she looks like his mum going around 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else think Vogue is a wretched lookin yolk.....?
She was so much prettier before the exercise addiction,when she was with Brian she was beautiful, she looks late 40's to me and she's nowhere near it!! She's way too thin.
Her skin is hanging off her and her mum is the most decrepit looking yolk she'd wanna be careful or she will be like the mother soon, she looks like a corpse half the time, really don't see the attraction with her at all..... She's always slagging Spencer for being a sun worshiper when she looks like his mum going around 🤣🤣🤣
I think that’s harsh. She’s definitely addicted to exercise. I wish I was 🙈 I think she generally looks well apart from opening her mouth super wide for photos which can look v fake.

She posted one photo yesterday and yes, she did look 10 yrs older and exhausted. I think she’s always on the go.. exercise with a John B, running with Spencer, out for a walk with the kids, work (whatever form that takes) and the non-stop holidays. I’d be wrecked too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How is her skin so good when she’s so fond of the drink/doesn’t appear to eat all that well? I know she has a little help but still..
If you Google her from 10 years ago she was riddled with wrinkles. It's all botox and filler (extremely well executed). No hate to her just don't compare yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you Google her from 10 years ago she was riddled with wrinkles. It's all botox and filler (extremely well executed). No hate to her just don't compare yourself.
Not even sure its that well executed anymore. Shes very puffy looking the last 6 months or so and her lips look terrible

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.