Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I'm pretty sure the family were more mortified at Spencers antics years ago or the husbands TWO rape allegations. Both conveniently disappeared.

Reactions: 11
The ads on the pod are painful, it's hard to tell are they just coming across poorly or intentionally making them sound bad/jokey, either way they're not landing

Reactions: 19
The ads on the pod are painful, it's hard to tell are they just coming across poorly or intentionally making them sound bad/jokey, either way they're not landing
The bonus ep was what 18 minutes long and there was 2 ads. So annoying!

Reactions: 8
The bonus ep was what 18 minutes long and there was 2 ads. So annoying!
In a 30 minute TV programme there's at least 5 minutes of ads (unless it's the beeb obvs). Honestly, I don't understand how people can moan about adverts when they're getting a free service. Podcasts are free to listen to but still cost money to make and produce. I just fast forward them if they're long and annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In a 30 minute TV programme there's at least 5 minutes of ads (unless it's the beeb obvs). Honestly, I don't understand how people can moan about adverts when they're getting a free service. Podcasts are free to listen to but still cost money to make and produce. I just fast forward them if they're long and annoying.
I barely notice the ads! Plus they are hardly doing it out of the goodness of their own hearts!
Podcasts have been a life saver for me in the past (I listen to them about 10 hours a day as I hate being alone with my own thoughts 😂) so I happily listen to a few ads if the main content is good. I always try to support Patreons for the smaller podcasts I enjoy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah 100 percent I know that. Ads still annoy me though 😅
And I never watch TV live, intentionally watch 10 minutes behind to forward the ads 😌

Reactions: 7
For me it’s not the fact that there are ads, but you hear the same one 47 times. I’ve been listening back to some old MTGM podcasts during walks, and I’ve fast forwarded through the TK Maxx one well over a dozen times at this point 😅

Reactions: 16
Podcasts have been a life saver for me in the past (I listen to them about 10 hours a day as I hate being alone with my own thoughts 😂) so I happily listen to a few ads if the main content is good. I always try to support Patreons for the smaller podcasts I enjoy too.
On a side note - I am the exact same. I don't know what I ever did without podcasts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know what Una Healy had done to her face but she looks barely recognisable in the photo shared saying she’s a guest on the extra pod

Reactions: 2
Was it just my imagine or were they talking about Una and her throuple on the pod today ?

Reactions: 5
They did!!!

They never have guests on the pod this is really random no ?
Very random. The whole throuple thing is old news so I surprised they mentioned it out of the blue today and then Joanne saying there must be more to the story!
Next week will be interesting 🤔

Reactions: 9
Una has posted a story saying “the muzzle is off” so I’m guessing she’s about to speak about thruplegate!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They both look fab on the late late but particularly Joanne, her makeup 😍
They both do look amazing!
Vogue looked softer than usual if that makes sense, very pretty 💕 she can be a bit harsh looking sometimes but they both look beautiful
---
Anyone see the look Vogue gave Joanne when Joanne mentioned how Vogue was already nearly cancelled.
I don't think there was anything in it tbh it was just part of their shtick

Reactions: 5
They looked gorg. I think a lot of Joanne's jokes fell flat, a lot of silences but vogue got a few laughs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.