Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No - its the natural flow of a discussion. It's impossible to be completely linear when discussing these things.
I actually enjoy when it happens on this thread and the majority of things discussed do tend to be linked to Joanne or Vogue in some way.
fair enough. I come to this thread to read about vogue + Joanne - gossip / opinions / observations etc, not to discuss the legalities behind who can administer botox.

Also don't see how it's linked to Joanne or vogue just because they happen to get botox? it's like discussing a car's horsepower because they both have cars :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
fair enough. I come to this thread to read about vogue + Joanne - gossip / opinions / observations etc, not to discuss the legalities behind who can administer botox.

Also don't see how it's linked to Joanne or vogue just because they happen to get botox? it's like discussing a car's horsepower because they both have cars :ROFLMAO:
Totally agree I find it a total bore!

Reactions: 13

In fairness about 75% of Joanne's insta content is about the procedures she gets done on her face including botox so naturally enough it would be discussed here.

If anyone finds the topic boring then what interest would you have in Joanne or Vogue because they do spend a lot of time discussing it among themselves 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant listen to spencer and vogue anymore 🙈 the constant bickering and trying to prove she's better then him is making her so annoying. I like Spencer but I cant deal with her and the way she talks to him 🙈 however on mtgm she's not as annoying she's like a totally different person

Reactions: 12
In fairness about 75% of Joanne's insta content is about the procedures she gets done on her face including botox so naturally enough it would be discussed here.

If anyone finds the topic boring then what interest would you have in Joanne or Vogue because they do spend a lot of time discussing it among themselves 😂😂
The difference they are funny!

Reactions: 1
I cant listen to spencer and vogue anymore 🙈 the constant bickering and trying to prove she's better then him is making her so annoying. I like Spencer but I cant deal with her and the way she talks to him 🙈 however on mtgm she's not as annoying she's like a totally different person
Could of wrote this word for word. Exactly how I feel too.

Reactions: 4
She really riles Spencer on their pod, I think she does it on badness but doesn’t realise she just looks annoying lol

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Vogue Williams latest insta story…. Her dress is stunning! I think she looks fab!

Reactions: 20
Lol.. Vogue’s dress is disgusting!! Emma Willis on the other hand, oh my god her red dress is so beautiful on her 😍 .. she is such a beauty

Reactions: 4
She looks unreal!! Credit where credits due, she works hard for her figure ye have to give her that.

Reactions: 24
Oh I thought the dress was tacky, especially from behind! I'll never say a bad word against Vague's dresses again 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I thought the dress was tacky, especially from behind! I'll never say a bad word against Vague's dresses again 😭
I agree. I think the dress is tacky. She has an amazing figure but I wouldnt be a fan of the sheer look

Spencer's jacket and shirt are even worse though!

Reactions: 8
I agree. I think the dress is tacky. She has an amazing figure but I wouldnt be a fan of the sheer look

Spencer's jacket and shirt are even worse though!
Her figure is always unreal. But I really think she should hire another stylist, she would look so striking with a more comtempory look. The dress is so weird for me, its tacky yet also looks dated. I think all black on Spencer is gorgeous but the length of his trousers was strange.
A gorgeous couple all the same 😄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.