Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard it either, I just hear tk maxx.

I'm in Ireland, is the pret ad only UK maybe ?
Oh that must be what it is. I’m in England, but my Spotify is still Irish as I only recently moved and I’m paying in € 🧐

Reactions: 1
Oh that must be what it is. I’m in England, but my Spotify is still Irish as I only recently moved and I’m paying in € 🧐
I think it picks up your location.
However, there is a Pret on Dawson Street .

As for Alan, he's just one big ick

Reactions: 5
I think it picks up your location.
However, there is a Pret on Dawson Street .

As for Alan, he's just one big ick
There’s also a new Pret by Harcourt Luas Stop, where crawdaddy used to be. Getting an organic porridge pot where you used to be getting triple vodkas, how times have changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gas interview with Joanne on the Life Uncut podcast today for anyone missing their mtgm fix! Worth a listen
I listened to this podcast yesterday. It was quite enjoyable, good rapport between the two hosts.
I'm not going to bother listening to the repeats of MTGM - I've a load of other podcasts to catch up on.

Reactions: 4
is it me or has anyone gone off Joanne. she just seems less genuine these days and her being funny seems less relatable?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No, still love her! I don’t think she has changed much honestly besides having more money and success, which is well deserved
is it me or has anyone gone off Joanne. she just seems less genuine these days and her being funny seems less relatable?
[/QU

Reactions: 13
No, still love her! I don’t think she has changed much honestly besides having more money and success, which is well deserved
Agreed. I'm not gone off her at all.

I am however gone off Vogue completely. I've unfollowed her on insta and stopped listening to the Spencer and Vogue pod. She is so bratty and annoying.

Reactions: 11
And obsessive about money and freebies.

Agreed. I'm not gone off her at all.

I am however gone off Vogue completely. I've unfollowed her on insta and stopped listening to the Spencer and Vogue pod. She is so bratty and annoying.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I agree. I’ve unfollowed her I think she’s coming across really fake and I find most of her stories irritating whereas I used to laugh out loud at them. I just think she just comes across as an influencer now.
However, I love vogue. I think she owns who she is, even if that is a privileged brat (lol) and can also have a bit of fun with it, whereas Joanne seems to pretend she’s something she’s not and comes across as a bit of a user.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I agree. I’ve unfollowed her I think she’s coming across really fake and I find most of her stories irritating whereas I used to laugh out loud at them. I just think she just comes across as an influencer now.
However, I love vogue. I think she owns who she is, even if that is a privileged brat (lol) and can also have a bit of fun with it, whereas Joanne seems to pretend she’s something she’s not and comes across as a bit of a user.
I'm just curious ( genuinely!) do you listen to the Spencer and Vogue pod ?
I do like Vogue on her and Joanne's pod but I can't stand her with Spencer. She talks over him all the time, tries to belittle the things he tries to talk about and just comes across as rude to him.
The pranks have tipped me over the edge... I've tuned out.

Reactions: 13
I listen to the pod, and although I agree she can belittle him, he does the same. He talks over her too, takes off her Irish accent, calls her disgusting... I think it's just a dynamic that they have created for the pod. In regards to MTGM, yes, there is defo a change in Joanne. You only need to listen to earlier pods to pick that up. I don't think Vogue has changed at all but I still like Joanne. I hope that change is just down to exhaustion from touring etc...

Reactions: 8
This 1000% I totally agree about Vogue, she's authentic and is who she is but I don't find Joanne any way genuine. I've stopped listening to the pod the last while anyway but I found she was so overly careful around some issues thatcwere discussed in passing of not commenting anything remotely controversial that might go against what the 'correct' opinion of the day should be. I found her irritating and overly aware of what was being said whereas Vogue was more open in saying she thought such and such and that was it.

Reactions: 6
I actually love when Spencer puts on an Irish accent 😅 He's very good at it. I love him taking off Sandra.

Reactions: 4
I'm just curious ( genuinely!) do you listen to the Spencer and Vogue pod ?
I do like Vogue on her and Joanne's pod but I can't stand her with Spencer. She talks over him all the time, tries to belittle the things he tries to talk about and just comes across as rude to him.
The pranks have tipped me over the edge... I've tuned out.
I don’t listen to it religiously , and haven’t in a while. But from what I have listened to I agree with @Sineadmc85 comments.

Reactions: 2
haven't listen to the last 1 or 2 but I was laughing so much at one of the Sandra pranks I had to get off the treadmill! it made me laugh so much! maybe you need to be Irish lol

Reactions: 2
Fair enough and thanks for replying 🙂
I may revisit in a while... just no interest at the moment. The pranks sent me over the edge 🤣
My reply yesterday was so lazy, apologies I had a savage hangover 😂
I haven’t heard any other than the ones posted on Instagram, and I found them funny but I can imagine they get old very quickly. I am going travelling in a couple weeks so I have started saving pods for then... I’ll probably be on here after with a whole list of rages!

• Haha
My reply yesterday was so lazy, apologies I had a savage hangover 😂
I haven’t heard any other than the ones posted on Instagram, and I found them funny but I can imagine they get old very quickly. I am going travelling in a couple weeks so I have started saving pods for then... I’ll probably be on here after with a whole list of rages!
Oh fab are you going anywhere nice ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.