Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m listening to an old episode from May 2022 and they’re both saying how they hate McDonalds, especially Joanne. Vogue says she eats it once a year max.

Cut to present day, McDonald’s sponsor the pod and both of them bang on about how much they love their chicken nuggets or whatever 🤣

I understand that sponsorship brings in revenue, but there’s so much more of it now and it’s so insincere. Vogue will happily flog seemingly anything, but Joanne always sounds uncomfortable to me and she knows how cringy it is. Same with her saying this week how shite AJLT is on her Insta story, and says she views it like a bill to be paid, and then on the sponsored ad says how much she can’t wait.

Surely the more of these bullshit ads you do, the more you have to censor yourself? I’m sure Now wasn’t happy with her Instagram…

Reactions: 14
I posted in JANUARY that the sex talk was getting boring & most people agreed. Here we are in July & same shite.
& don’t even get me started on Joanne trying to rebrand herself. She is aware the old pods are still there to be listened to, isn’t she? Her wild & chaotic single life is what made her who she is today. I really cannot!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yeah she has completely rebranded herself, I couldn't care how many people she slept with but don't try backtracking now!
I'm finding the whole thing very odd and shady.
Maybe I don't actually like her anymore 🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If she was still riding rings around herself at 40, I’d be worried. People are allowed to move on and she doesn’t actually have to declare how many people she slept with. Who cares? Maybe it is 7 or whatever she said. I think the pod has been really funny the last few weeks. Just stop listening if you find yourself forensically analysing everything they said and referring back to messages from 6 months ago. Jesus it’s not that deep!

In terms of promoting anything for money, don’t even pretend you wouldn’t if you had the chance! I’d flog most things if I was getting paid for it as much as they are! More power to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hag
If she was still riding rings around herself at 40, I’d be worried. People are allowed to move on and she doesn’t actually have to declare how many people she slept with. Who cares? Maybe it is 7 or whatever she said. I think the pod has been really funny the last few weeks. Just stop listening if you find yourself forensically analysing everything they said and referring back to messages from 6 months ago. Jesus it’s not that deep!

In terms of promoting anything for money, don’t even pretend you wouldn’t if you had the chance! I’d flog most things if I was getting paid for it as much as they are! More power to them!
Haha, what's wrong with riding rings around you at 40?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If you listen back to old podcasts she did years ago with des bishop etc she had always said she never liked the whole one night stand thing, just wasn’t her bag cos she gets too emotionally connected etc etc so I wasn’t surprised by that conversation at all on the pod a few weeks back.

Reactions: 1

You know this is a discussion forum ya?

Reactions: 4
I probably wouldn’t be straight on to Instagram though to my ‘000s of followers telling them I didn’t really like the thing that I’m raving about in the ad, cos that would just make me look like a liar. And tbh in a business where you need sponsors that’s probably not ideal. I’d say Now we’re only delighted.
Who are you her mother? 🙄

Reactions: 7
This is one of my favourite threads on tattle, the majority of us just like to discuss the both of them without getting nasty.
I also like when people disagree with me as it can sometimes give me a different perspective of things, so yes I am probably being a bit harsh on her about her 'number' and maybe a slight bit bitter that I no longer relate to Joanne because she isn't single anymore, so that's on me!

But this whole response of 'stop listening' or 'stop following' ....I cannot stand , it's just lazy input!

Reactions: 14
This is one of my favourite threads on tattle, the majority of us just like to discuss the both of them without getting nasty.
I also like when people disagree with me as it can sometimes give me a different perspective of things, so yes I am probably being a bit harsh on her about her 'number' and maybe a slight bit bitter that I no longer relate to Joanne because she isn't single anymore, so that's on me!

But this whole response of 'stop listening' or 'stop following' ....I cannot stand , it's just lazy input!

I think if you listen to the Pods or Joanne's show she never really talks about having sex with loads of people.

If she did then that one night stand with the 20 something in Clapham wouldn't have gotten so much airtime over years 😂

I feel like she hammed up being chaotic and loose to seem more relatable when she wasn't out having all that much single gal sex in the first place. Which!!! I wish she was more open about that. As someone now in my 30s who's recently become single I HATE the rhetoric that you have to be going out on a date every night and shagging a different bloke to be 'fun' and 'really single'.

Like I don't bleeping want to but its seen as some sort of scab against you if you aren't on the apps or out riding in these streets.

Dunno if that's just me but I feel like there's an expectation for women to just be open and liberal with sex when you're single bc that's what single gals do. Allegedly. And Joanne def fed into that pre Alan

Reactions: 11
This is a rave thread though but there’s a real snide feel to some of the comments recently. Joanne has grown up, found someone, settled down and her career is gone through the roof. So has Vogues in fairness. Set up a witch thread if you need to, but those of us who enjoy the pod, laugh out loud every week and couldn’t give a shite how many people each of them have slept with will carry on here. And no, I’m not her mother! 😂

Reactions: 13
I think if you listen to the Pods or Joanne's show she never really talks about having sex with loads of people.

If she did then that one night stand with the 20 something in Clapham wouldn't have gotten so much airtime over years 😂

I feel like she hammed up being chaotic and loose to seem more relatable when she wasn't out having all that much single gal sex in the first place. Which!!! I wish she was more open about that. As someone now in my 30s who's recently become single I HATE the rhetoric that you have to be going out on a date every night and shagging a different bloke to be 'fun' and 'really single'.

Like I don't bleeping want to but its seen as some sort of scab against you if you aren't on the apps or out riding in these streets.

Dunno if that's just me but I feel like there's an expectation for women to just be open and liberal with sex when you're single bc that's what single gals do. Allegedly. And Joanne def fed into that pre Alan
I actually prefer not to talk about sex at all, I'm very sex positive but very much keep my own business private.
I knew she wasn't a fan of one night stands, but she has discussed previous partners at different times throughout the pod and her live shows. But I guess you can say anything for content. They had a box up a while back and I added my story of cheating and Joanne claimed it as her own 😂😂😂 maybe she was living vicariously through some of us.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually prefer not to talk about sex at all, I'm very sex positive but very much keep my own business private.
I knew she wasn't a fan of one night stands, but she has discussed previous partners at different times throughout the pod and her live shows. But I guess you can say anything for content. They had a box up a while back and I added my story of cheating and Joanne claimed it as her own 😂😂😂 maybe she was living vicariously through some of us.
Which story ??! Can you say ??
This is crazy 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her job is a storyteller. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story. Personally I'd prefer her to make up 40 ex boyfriends with funny/interesting stories than constantly talking about not wanting sex with her current boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No, I've pretty much doxxed myself already 😂. But it's what comedians do, they pick up stories along the way
No worries!!
Crazy all the same to take someone's story directly from dms!

I wouldn't mind, she is a fantastic storyteller ( imo) so it would of been funny either way if she told the story saying it came through the dms. Weird behaviour!

Reactions: 6
This is a rave thread though but there’s a real snide feel to some of the comments recently. Joanne has grown up, found someone, settled down and her career is gone through the roof. So has Vogues in fairness. Set up a witch thread if you need to, but those of us who enjoy the pod, laugh out loud every week and couldn’t give a shite how many people each of them have slept with will carry on here. And no, I’m not her mother! 😂
I don’t see anyone here caring about how many people she’s slept with. It’s the changing of the narrative, and the hypocrisy of saying she doesn’t want sex without a connection while simultaneously talking about one night stands. Pick a lane.
Or better still, stop talking about ur sex life so bloody much!

Reactions: 6
I don’t see anyone here caring about how many people she’s slept with. It’s the changing of the narrative, and the hypocrisy of saying she doesn’t want sex without a connection while simultaneously talking about one night stands. Pick a lane.
Or better still, stop talking about ur sex life so bloody much!
Pull the other one Joanne. Nothing better than getting absolutely railed by a stranger if the circumstances are right and you're single lol. It's good for the soul and she knows it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.