Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough, I just thought it was interesting to think about one way or another. I think more consumers are tuned in to sustainability these days. Anyway yes, she can flog what she likes, we all know that at this stage.

Reactions: 2
Don't see people who work in primark crying about how the clothes are made.. We all gotta earn the dollar somehow πŸ’· πŸ’·

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. I'm not usually mad on what Corinna whatever her name is usually style's her in but her look and make up where stunning at the Barbie premier.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else thing that Vogue slightly fancies Alan? She’s very giggly about him and constantly refers to how similar they are.

Reactions: 2
Vogue looks stunning in that glittery outfit and love her hair shorter πŸ’‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
OMG amazing! Getting a Dua Lipa vibe from Vogue there, and she's wearing the cropped bob really well. No harm to see short hair coming back into fashion and looking well. Tatty WAG expensive high-maintainance extensions are so last decade.

Reactions: 5
OMG amazing! Getting a Dua Lipa vibe from Vogue there, and she's wearing the cropped bob really well. No harm to see short hair coming back into fashion and looking well. Tatty WAG expensive high-maintainance extensions are so last decade.
I was thinking the exact same.
The short hair really suits her and is so classy and fresh.

Reactions: 6
Joanne and Alan seem to be very happy .... good for them. He did well with Joanne, she could have easily pursued a man with loads of money and connections.. but why would she when she is bursting with natural talent which has brought her her hugely successful career...

Reactions: 10
Joanne and Alan seem to be very happy .... good for them. He did well with Joanne, she could have easily pursued a man with loads of money and connections.. but why would she when she is bursting with natural talent which has brought her her hugely successful career...
Interesting observation πŸ€” Men don't want funny, intelligent, beautiful AND rich women though. I knoooooow this is controversial πŸ™ˆ

Even as beautiful, smart and as talented as she is, men STILL want to be the breadwinners. Men never properly settle until they feel equal or above in finance or equal or above in emotional control πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She is gorgeous, funny, smart...and hopefully financially savvy. πŸ‘

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Interesting observation πŸ€” Men don't want funny, intelligent, beautiful AND rich women though. I knoooooow this is controversial πŸ™ˆ

Even as beautiful, smart and as talented as she is, men STILL want to be the breadwinners. Men never properly settle until they feel equal or above in finance or equal or above in emotional control πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
This is a very broad statement.

Reactions: 20

Even as beautiful, smart and as talented as she is, men STILL want to be the breadwinners. Men never properly settle until they feel equal or above in finance or equal or above in emotional control πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She is gorgeous, funny, smart...and hopefully financially savvy. πŸ‘
What utter utter 1950s nonsense

Anyone get the vibe that Joanne & Alan have been together longer than she says? She mentioned on pod a weeks ago about taking him to a fancy place for his 40th & last week on her gram he is now 43? Now that isn't to say they met pre lockdown & maybe that drove them apart? Hence why it's working so well now?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.