Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was pleasantly surprised to hear Vogue say she turned down the Taylor Swift tickets because she wouldn’t appreciate them as much as someone else might. We’re all so used to influencers taking every freebie that comes their way, it was refreshing to hear her say it.

Reactions: 17
I think a lot more people would buy them if they were either handbag size or had a zip to use for a weekend bag but they are neither..I don’t get it🤨

Reactions: 7
Love how they constantly talk about how they go on Aer Lingus with the bags as hand luggage. Imagine trying that?!

Reactions: 6
anyone notice that they spoke about succession on th podcast yday?

Joanne never seen it nd vogue only started watchin it last month

They had an ad on the pod a few months back for now TV and th 2 of them were rattlin on about how it was their fav programme

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Niamh Cullen posted one too.
Nobody will buy them so they've resorted to trying to flog them. They were massively overpriced plastic crap and they greatly over estimated the stupidity of pod listeners that they thought *anyone* would pay those prices.

Reactions: 14
Nobody will buy them so they've resorted to trying to flog them. They were massively overpriced plastic crap and they greatly over estimated the stupidity of pod listeners that they thought *anyone* would pay those prices.
If the bag had different sections with zips that close it it would make more sense, the absolute size of it with absolutely no other structure makes it so impractical.

Reactions: 16
Are they in Ireland for good now? I was wondering how they got Theodore out of school early, a big no no in the UK?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.