Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Joanne is pregnant. They mentioned in a recent pod that she wasn’t drinking but Vogue was …
You could be right. I remember her saying she’s pretty much hanging up her boots (bar the pod) in January and wants to be more settled next year

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Another 5 or so long sponsored ads in the podcast today, fine whatever, but then to pad out 10 minutes of the actual episode with talking up Ashford Castle is just taking the piss a bit.

It also doesn’t matter how much they rave about it, I won’t have €700 to spend on one night in a castle.

Reactions: 11
Not a word of disclosure - ad, pr stay, gifted etc - in relation to that stay in Ashford castle.
It was a freebie because Joanne said “thank you so much for inviting us to stay” on her grid post.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not a word of disclosure - ad, pr stay, gifted etc - in relation to that stay in Ashford castle.
It was a freebie because Joanne said “thank you so much for inviting us to stay” on her grid post.
Stunning, upmarket hotel and there’s Alan sloping about in a skanky pair of grey trackies…all adult males should be banned from wearing them!!!🤢

Reactions: 21
Stunning, upmarket hotel and there’s Alan sloping about in a skanky pair of grey trackies…all adult males should be banned from wearing them!!!🤢
Dress codes won’t be long making a comeback. Tracksuits are not acceptable as daily wear out and about.

Reactions: 9
I reckon Joanne is pregnant. They mentioned in a recent pod that she wasn’t drinking but Vogue was …
Seconded! The ‘big announcement’ thats coming along with the ‘womb raider’ or whatever tour title …? sounds like baby to me

Reactions: 5
She's just rented a flat in London by herself. Alan lives in Dublin where his daughter is. These are hardly the actions of a pregnant woman about to launch a tour named after her womb.
I don't see it myself but ...

Reactions: 7
What would you like to speculate about? Maybe vogue being an absent mam? That hasn’t been talked about before!!
Speculating on a pregnancy is really nasty. Vogue is as hands on as any successful working mother is. Spencer is an absent father more like. Fecking off for months on end to run in a desert with her lunatic of a trainer. Anyway, this is a rave thread.

Reactions: 7
In fairness now I would usually roll my eyes at pregnancy speculation but Joanne dropped some pretty big hints herself!

She said on the bonus that she was thinking of calling her next tour womb raider... then she was going on saying she had big news to share ... big news I might share it next week ... big news. Then today's pod saying that Vogue went hard on the booze and no mention of Joanne drinking.

If she's gonna drop hints like that there's gonna be speculation!

Reactions: 6
She looks fab! I don’t know why I found myself down a rabbit hole of 90s celebs but I was reading about Jayne Middlemiss and she used to go out with Alan years ago 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The recap will be the same as the others anyway.
Joanne drinking too much
Are Joanne and Alan still together?
Is Joanne pregnant?

Vogues too skinny
Spencer relapse
Vogue doesn’t see her kids enough
Vogue and Spencer marriage issues

reminders we’re on a rave thread.

consistency is key lads 👌 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he looked wild in the skanky trackies, I’m sure ashford castle were delighted 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What would you like to speculate about? Maybe vogue being an absent mam? That hasn’t been talked about before!!
An absent mam? Because she is working? Have I woken up in 1950?
She is always with her kids when she is not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.