Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
I would excuse spenny's infidelity for Christmas in glen afric and St Barts. It's a different level of wealth

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Fair comment! I hardly think anyone is gonna talk about her for removing a growth on her face though..
But you're talking about her NOT removing it so 🤷

Edited because I just want to add to this comment. I believe she would 100 percent be talked about if she did remove it.

"Oh she's teaching her kids that imperfections are wrong"
"She's teaching her kids that we need to be perfect" blah blah blah all this shite would start.
Women can't catch a break.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lemomsandlimes

I suspect she will stay with him , number 1there is no way she is going to compromise the kids social statuses , and number two , he has serious addiction issues , a lot of people don’t leave their partner/husband when the fall of the wagon
He looks like someone who has hitting it hard in terms of drugs , which he will probably do for the rest of his life , have times when he is really clean living , and preaching to all About how wonderful it is , and times when he is in the horrors of drink and drugs ,
But he isn’t alone , plenty all over the world like that , and fall again and again,

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Long time follower of spenny. Spenny has sex when hes drunk. If his wife isnt around when he is drunk, the sex still happens. She puts up with it.

• Wow

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
He has well and truly replaced his addictions with alcohol and drugs with fitness and pushing himself to the absolute limits.

Surely this is not healthy?

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Shes about a D list celeb now in the UK, at most. Spencers family connections and money help legitimise her of course and the Royal adjacent thing doesn't hurt either. She's essentially a Stacey soloman or whoever from the right side of the tracks. She's not quite celeb in terms of ability, like an actor, singer etc. It's self promotion and she's good at that and has a brass neck will give her that.

Reactions: 16
I feel like Spencer was drawn to Vogue because she didn't lick his arse and pander to him like all the girls before her. And I know there's an element of hamming it up for entertainment value on the podcast, but it veers dangerously into put-downs and belittling and the constant interrupting of him that she does with him feels borderline toxic sometimes. Plus he's demonstratedly more intelligent and wordly than her, I find his solo podcasts and interviews a heck of a lot more interesting. The pod with him interviewing Joanne was deeply insightful.

If I got the same treatment from my own husband we'd be having major issues as a couple.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I find it very distasteful that she is dripping in gold jewellery in a third world country. My brother had traveled a ton to third world places and it just not something that you do. Not only is it drawing unnecessary attention to yourself but it’s just in poor taste.

• Wow

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s sober with anything tbh. Just trying to keep up with the facade of this pretend perfect life/marriage they have.
Does anyone think they have a perfect life/marriage though?

I can barely listen to the podcast at this stage. The way Vogue interrupts Spencer and puts him down CONSTANTLY is uncomfortable at this stage. It's not even funny, it's just blatant disrespect.

• Sad
  • Sick

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
I was surprised to hear on one of the pods that she was told she has "the skin of a 30 year old". Considering the amount of money she pours into her skin, I'd be expecting to hear no less than the skin of a 9 month old.

• Haha

Olive85

I have an adult son who was diagnosed with very severe autism when he was 3. He is non verbal and has a moderate learning disability.
I also work in his school with many other children who have autism.

Personally it just doesn't sit right with me asking do other people's children have a disability, especially based on the odd clip seen on line.
It also could worry other parents reading here if their child is walking on their tippy toes or doesn't have many words.

That's my personal opinion obviously, but I feel no one would come ask about any other disability so flippantly, but for some reason it's become the norm to ask questions about someone's kid based on a 10 second clip.
I actually think it's nice to have people ask questions and to have less of a stigma around neurodivergence in general - but i didn't ask the question, i just wanted to add my experience and that eye contact isn't always an autism trait. I personally like people to ask me questions about my child. That way people have more of an understanding and maybe someday we'll live in a world where my child isnt made fun of for stimming and having fun in their own way. Autism isn't a horrible thing or something parents should necessarily "worry" about. I'm sure any parent of a child with autism wouldn't trade them for the world.

• Heart

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member

What a load of shite. Is she trying to play a rags to riches type story now? As if she doesn’t know why her parents separated. & why always the emphasis on nuns in her school? I doubt there were that many at the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15