Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I like Vogue & Spencer, but it's all getting a bit tired. To be honest, it's more Vogue really that is becoming insufferable.

On today's pod they were discussing their holiday to St. Barts.

Vogue said she missed 'Marks & Spencers grapes' when she was away.

🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s his choice at the end of the day but I don’t know why he’d even want to drink. He has literally made being a non drinker his personality and has been so anti everything about drink, and will take any opportunity to preach about how being alcohol free is always the better choice. So why even want a glass of champagne? Why not the zero version? Just goes to show he doesn’t believe in what he preaches and he isn’t above being susceptible to the benefits of how alcohol makes us feel

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I'd say niamh needs to get off her high horse.. it's an ad for a podcast. If you're gonna directly call someone out in a shitty way you can't be surprised when they snap back.
Just posted something similar on the vogue and Joanne thread.

Niamh wades in to the chat repeatedly goading Joanne and saying she's "complicit in genocide" (which is a pretty strong statement to make). Niamh gets a "go fuck yourself back" then acts like she's gravely offended.

Niamh needs to cop.on and put on her big girl pants. If you start on someone by tagging them publically and then also take it to DMs, don't be surprised to get a strong response.

• Heart

sn00ps

Off topic but wow, Joanne looks stunning in her latest story 😍😍 she’s divine. Looks so happy too lately .. it really shines in the face I think when a person is truly content…..
😂😂😂 yeah I really find Botox and fillers shine out of you too🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Don't understand why he's doing this, is it bragging rights? If social media didn't exist, would he still take this insane challenge on? Is it to feed an ego for likes, more followers & possibly more sponsors ie $$$$?

Reactions: 22
James Matthews is a very successful hedge fund investor. Probably got a billion in assets if not cold, hard cash. For one thing, he's MD of Glen Afric Estate in Scotland which must be worth a few bob. I don't think Pippa married him for his looks or sparkling wit tbh.

• Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Agree about her figure. I’d kill for it.
I think Spencer was right by saying how mad it is that people are outraged by his body/ weight loss but no one would ever mention him being overweight and unhealthy. We have a very strange view on people’s health and bodies.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her mother doesn’t strike me as the most maternal or nurturing type. I think she likes the finer things in life and is probably allergic to the grandkids in their sticky hands and snots era 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
What I don't get is her obsession with Ireland and all things Irish.
I am from Dublin BTW.
Idon’t think theres there’s anything wrong with trying to keep a strong connection with the place you’re from, especially if you marry into a different culture. I think it’s quite nice that she bats so hard for Ireland. There’s plenty to be proud of

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
He’s also not sober in the sense that most people would presume he means. He still drinks, which I think is somewhat false advertising and a bit insensitive to people who actually make the effort to abstain completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
No she shouldn’t because she has a platform. Why do you think she took down the Diet Coke ad? It’s just not the right time to be associated with any company connected to Israel … it doesn’t look good for anyone in the public eye to do so right now. I think they’ll replace McD with something else.

I was in McDonald's in Wexford yesterday. It was packed. People getting diet cokes with their meals.

The majority of people don't make the connection to genocide when they order a happy meal. But literally everybody has seen those horrific images from Gaza and would stop that war if they could.

Joe Biden can't stop Netanyahu , you're expecting too much from Joanne here. She can't stop a war with her podcast or by boycotting McDonald's .

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Is his hair in a pony here 🤢

also, speaking of hair. I just cannot get over her extensions. It is so obviously not her hair in this picture.
For the money she has those extensions are horrendous. They visibly look like nylon, like the kind of hair that's used to make Barbie's hair, but not Barbie fresh out of the box, I mean the way Barbie's hair goes after you've given her a few washes with real shampoo 😂

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I was surprised to hear on Vogues Boots podcast that Spencer isn’t teetotal anymore. Would have expected them to keep up appearances
Can't believe he admitted that after all his talk about the devastation alcohol reeked on his life and all his own sober podcasts - and his "clean" alcohol range.

I mean he looks wrecked like he's boozing or using but I can't believe he admitted it.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Don't understand why he's doing this, is it bragging rights? If social media didn't exist, would he still take this insane challenge on? Is it to feed an ego for likes, more followers & possibly more sponsors ie $$$$?
I wondered the same.

Perhaps he just really likes sand.

• Haha

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Her bod doesn't inspire me tbh. She's extremely fit without doubt but it's looks punishing and disordered as opposed to healthy and balanced.
IMO her level of fitness and physical figure isn’t achievable to the average joe who works full time, looks after a family and their home. She wouldn’t have it without all her help.

Potatopatato

Seen Joanne getting snotty over being called out over working with McDonald’s
I'd say niamh needs to get off her high horse.. it's an ad for a podcast. If you're gonna directly call someone out in a shitty way you can't be surprised when they snap back.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Of course people would comment on it if he became overweight. Who is he kidding. It’s human nature to comment on body extremes. They parade themselves half naked most of the time sure of course people will comment