Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemomsandlimes

I know we arnt allowed to talk about how thin she is 🫣🫣🫣 but seeing her going into that water with zero meat on her and her blue , she looked like a corpse

Reactions: 18

miserysorrow

VIP Member
I have yet to read the entirety of this thread along with the last two but considering recent events (might do that ASAP) it's great that people realise that her and Joanne are just trashy entitled wannabe celebrities, if there was an influencer bingo/starter pack telling a listener to 'go fuck themselves' would be one of the items included

A friend of mine dealt with Vogue in her last job and that friend did say she had an attitude that she assumed that everyone knew who she was she's thaaat famous and just a snooty person overall

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
IMO any right thinking person with a conscience and a PR image to maintain, would avoid a company that was handing out free meals to the Israeli soldiers actively bombing innocent people in their thousands. A huge percentage of them children. It’s in bad taste imo. They must be stuck. Also Joanne’s response, seriously, she’d want a bit of PR training. Maybe she thinks Niamh is actually Alan, wouldn’t be the first time she’s made that mistake and responded with foul language.

garfield123

I am no fan of
I’m all for ripping her personality to shreds but I’m finding all the body shaming really really difficult to read.
Agreed. I think Tattle is at its worst when it resorts to physically critiquing women. She is gorgeous, I think that’s fairly undeniable. But she also has nannies / childcare at disposal (often without transparency, suggesting that any mother then work out like she does) and a glam squad. Her standup is terrible and I genuinely don’t know who pays money to see her on stage. There is plenty to be irritated by without fixating on her bra size.

• Heart

Eurgh

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous and unnecessary. I honestly don’t see the attraction. He has a young family at home.
Exactly, he fucked off halfway up Everest with a newborn baby and two small children at home. He only thinks about himself.

• Heart

Theyeahyeahs

There’s no way they’re moving to Dublin full time is there!? If so, Spencer must have done something bad 🤣

• Haha

Eurgh

VIP Member
But he isn’t alone , plenty all over the world like that , and fall again and again,
Rich people are usually OK because they don't have to mug people and break into houses to fund their habit and they can go to detox programs in Arizona or the Swiss Alps every couple of years and dry. out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Spencer is on BBC2 now on "Pilgrimage", walking through Wales with 7 other celebs. He's such an insufferable, know-it-all twat. You can tell the others have no time for him and would love to push him off a cliff!
Join the queue 😅

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
It’s free. His family own both places. If she keeps her finances as separate as she says she does, and I believe she does, I doubt he is unfaithful. It would be very easy for her to walk away.
I know his family own those places. It's another level of wealth from vogue's wealth. I think she loves that she's married into the wealth and status the his family have. She might not want to walk away from that.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Haven't really heard him use words , he walks on his tippy toes sometimes and the hand flapping iv also seen him rocking before. I'm just wondering nothing bad behind the question. I know we only see a small bit of kids and stuff like that can be normal so I was just wondering. What age is he?
I've just watched her story there.
He says mama and he says no. They have a lovely little moment where he is making direct eye contact with her (she is wearing sunglasses but he is still making eye contact) and he understands when she is pretending to be upset and gives her affection. He is flapping his hands because he is saying no. He has just turned 2.

To answer your question no she has never said anything about him having autism and it is very rare for a child to be diagnosed with any autism at that age.

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I stopped listening about 6 months ago for this exact reason. She constantly belittles him and makes sly little jabs. It's uncomfortable to listen to.
It's not even funny, I think she can actually be quite nasty towards him.

He could start telling a story and she would literally be like ' WE'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE - BORING!!'

It's almost like she doesn't even like him..?!

• Heart
  • Wow

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
I usually don't mind Vogue as I've said here before, but scabbing that safari trip when they can WELL afford it has given me the ick big time

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Vogue says she likes to be invited but then to decline as she hates weddings. That’s so rude!! She likes to think she pulls all the levers in life. And she had a tv wedding so she really is crass!!

• Angry