Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m all for ripping her personality to shreds but I’m finding all the body shaming really really difficult to read.
agreed. People saying she looked better when she had the bit of weight on her. Imagine saying that the other way around, she looked better when she hadn't as much weight on her...
I think her figure looks amazing after having 3 kids and she's obviously worked hard for it if that what she likes to do. I've very jealous of her abs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ellamay87

VIP Member
They look like haggard starved people in their 50s. She is ageing so fast when she's so scrawny.

• Heart

Polly_89

Has anyone else noticed how absolutely “we’re so loved up” they are ever since the Lottie moss rumours.. I’m sure they’ve not been this in your face/cringe with it before

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What I don't get is her obsession with Ireland and all things Irish.
I am from Dublin BTW.
I live in England and go to Ireland once a year or so and it's great but, so what? So are many places....
You've gotta focus on making your life work where you live.
She has a strange perspective.
I think she thinks it’s a flex and it makes her quirky and cool. She wouldn’t move back here permanently in a fit

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I personally think she’d look so much younger if she had a bit more weight on her. Her weight loss has aged her a lot.

Reactions: 19

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
He'll wind down Clean Co too no doubt. He doesn't have any staying power; the diamond company was just a hyperfixation at the time of looking for engagement rings, clean co when pushing sobriety. He'll start an ice bath business shortly.

Reactions: 19

Potatopatato

Can't believe people have stuck it out listening this long. I gave up a few years ago cos it was the same back then. Got no interest in listening to a married couple talk to each other like shit while rehashing the same shit features on a podcast over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Lemomsandlimes

I know we arnt allowed to talk about how thin she is 🫣🫣🫣 but seeing her going into that water with zero meat on her and her blue , she looked like a corpse

miserysorrow

Chatty Member
I have yet to read the entirety of this thread along with the last two but considering recent events (might do that ASAP) it's great that people realise that her and Joanne are just trashy entitled wannabe celebrities, if there was an influencer bingo/starter pack telling a listener to 'go fuck themselves' would be one of the items included

A friend of mine dealt with Vogue in her last job and that friend did say she had an attitude that she assumed that everyone knew who she was she's thaaat famous and just a snooty person overall

• Heart