Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m all for ripping her personality to shreds but I’m finding all the body shaming really really difficult to read.
agreed. People saying she looked better when she had the bit of weight on her. Imagine saying that the other way around, she looked better when she hadn't as much weight on her...
I think her figure looks amazing after having 3 kids and she's obviously worked hard for it if that what she likes to do. I've very jealous of her abs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ellamay87

VIP Member
They look like haggard starved people in their 50s. She is ageing so fast when she's so scrawny.

• Heart

Polly_89

Has anyone else noticed how absolutely “we’re so loved up” they are ever since the Lottie moss rumours.. I’m sure they’ve not been this in your face/cringe with it before

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What I don't get is her obsession with Ireland and all things Irish.
I am from Dublin BTW.
I live in England and go to Ireland once a year or so and it's great but, so what? So are many places....
You've gotta focus on making your life work where you live.
She has a strange perspective.
I think she thinks it’s a flex and it makes her quirky and cool. She wouldn’t move back here permanently in a fit

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I personally think she’d look so much younger if she had a bit more weight on her. Her weight loss has aged her a lot.

Reactions: 19

Potatopatato

Can't believe people have stuck it out listening this long. I gave up a few years ago cos it was the same back then. Got no interest in listening to a married couple talk to each other like shit while rehashing the same shit features on a podcast over and over again.

• Heart

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
He'll wind down Clean Co too no doubt. He doesn't have any staying power; the diamond company was just a hyperfixation at the time of looking for engagement rings, clean co when pushing sobriety. He'll start an ice bath business shortly.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Don't understand why he's doing this, is it bragging rights? If social media didn't exist, would he still take this insane challenge on? Is it to feed an ego for likes, more followers & possibly more sponsors ie $$$$?
Can’t be shagging about on the 🍾 and ❄ if you’re running for miles upon miles in the desert…
He’s just replaced one addiction with another

How sad!
I find enjoying food one of life's great pleasures....enjoying, but not over-indulging...
This boggles my mind. There is nothing sad about exercising daily and minding what you eat.
The reality is you can’t be slim and pig out daily. Nor should you.
Her workouts are typical HITT mixed with resistance workouts. You only need about 30 mins a day to see results.
I really don’t understand this constant shitting on slim women’s bodies. It’s like people cannot stand mothers who prioritise their health and look after their looks.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I actually thought he was showing autistic traits before. My little one is autistic and had many same mannerisms at that age. My little one makes eye contact and loves to play pretend - lack of eye contact etc isn't always present in autism. Autism is a massive spectrum so not all characteristics are the same with kids. I just thought that Otto reminded me of my child a few times so maybe thats why it caught my attention. He's a lovely little lad, he seems very sweet
I have an adult son who was diagnosed with very severe autism when he was 3. He is non verbal and has a moderate learning disability.
I also work in his school with many other children who have autism.

Personally it just doesn't sit right with me asking do other people's children have a disability, especially based on the odd clip seen on line.
It also could worry other parents reading here if their child is walking on their tippy toes or doesn't have many words.

That's my personal opinion obviously, but I feel no one would come ask about any other disability so flippantly, but for some reason it's become the norm to ask questions about someone's kid based on a 10 second clip.

• Heart

intoresting

VIP Member
I have an adult son who was diagnosed with very severe autism when he was 3. He is non verbal and has a moderate learning disability.
I also work in his school with many other children who have autism.

Personally it just doesn't sit right with me asking do other people's children have a disability, especially based on the odd clip seen on line.
It also could worry other parents reading here if their child is walking on their tippy toes or doesn't have many words.

That's my personal opinion obviously, but I feel no one would come ask about any other disability so flippantly, but for some reason it's become the norm to ask questions about someone's kid based on a 10 second clip.
Hard not to pass comments when kids are plastered all over instagram !

• Heart