Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowan

Chatty Member
Not true....she needs to reign it in a bit, that's all.
---
It's not at difficult to get the balance right.
Most Irish people I know living where I do do it!

Reactions: 4

LennonRoad

VIP Member
It definitely is. Almost always makes you look older and overdone.

There are a few actresses that kept looking amazing up to 50 like jen Anderson and demi Moore but I reckon they weren’t getting injections but had face lifts. They are not looking as good anymore it catches up to everyone eventually.
lol up to 50

Demi Moore currently looks like something from outer space

• Haha

simplithebEST

@littledrunkgirl The 30 in 30 starts end of this month!

Also, with every passing episode I find Vogue more and more intolerable. I think on MTGM she comes across a bit better but on Spencer & Vogue she’s irritating. Always putting S down for telling boring stories or repeating himself and there she goes herself then talking about the Purple Dragon for umpteenth time and re-telling the same jokes all the time! 🥱 I’d much rather listen to Spencers stories than Vogue shouting over him whilst slurping every few minutes her own saliva. I think once you hear it, you can not get over it. She’s talking and her mouth fills with saliva and she needs to swallow it allll the time. Yuck.

• Haha

Thump

VIP Member
I’m all for bashing Vogue, but this really isn’t her spoofing.
The white bra is kinda disguising it because it’s blending into the white background, but this is not a concave chest. The picture you posted is of her in the wrong bra size and it is not showing her actual size accurately. The bra isn’t even sitting on her boobs.

Attachments

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Dear lord, that has to have been the worst pod episode ive ever listened to. I think Spen & Vogue need to reevaluate where they’re going with their podcast. First 15 mins is just Vogue ringing her mom, and chatting unnecessary shite about the Eurovision. I nearly choked when Vogue told Spen to stop interrupting her quite literally after she has been sssssh-ing him as he spoke. I cannot stand her.
No way Jesus. I stopped listening about 6 months ago over the way she spoke to him and the prank phone calls started. Neither are entertaining.

• Heart

Rowan

Chatty Member
A connection is one thing but to constantly bang on about how great your country of origin is just boring and a bit sad.
She should live there if it's so amazing.

Not a Demi Moore fan, although I don't think she looks bad. Much better than so many with their faces filled with crap. She could use a makeover & cut her hair. It's unflattering with no style imo.

You've only got to look at Demi Moore's daughters to see what she would really look like without work.

• Heart
  • Haha

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Not body shaming as a forewarning here but can someone please explain to me how she could be a D cup when she looks flat as a board in the chesticles area to me?? She clearly has body issues with the excessive exercising to slim down, and obvs loses the weight from up top first and then lower body last hence the need for her to keep going beyond what looks healthy up top but a D cup?? Make it make sense to me 🫠
Its definitely confusing! All I can see are bones!