Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I remember her saying on the pod a few times that she’d help herself to 50 pound notes he’d have stored away and regularly take his wallet and steal from it and he’d never even notice. Money mad from an early age.
Ha can you imagine if Gigi was nicking notes from her!!! She’d prob kick her out!! And shame her on the pod for years to come!!!

Reactions: 5
I like Vogue & Spencer, but it's all getting a bit tired. To be honest, it's more Vogue really that is becoming insufferable.

On today's pod they were discussing their holiday to St. Barts.

Vogue said she missed 'Marks & Spencers grapes' when she was away.

🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I like Vogue & Spencer, but it's all getting a bit tired. To be honest, it's more Vogue really that is becoming insufferable.

On today's pod they were discussing their holiday to St. Barts.

Vogue said she missed 'Marks & Spencers grapes' when she was away.

🙃
So relatable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow that is huge. I love the semi mirrored doors.
2 things. I thought they were moving.

I also read she doesnt rewear an outfit...so why the wardrobe? Or maybe someone said that in jest.

She hasn't mentioned the wardrobe organisation being an ad so do we assume she paid them? It seems there is a market for people who fold your pyjamas up and put them in a drawer. Who knew?

(I mean don't get me wrong I'd quite like someone to fold my pyjamas up and put them in a drawer but more on an ongoing basis... wash my stuff, iron it, hang it up/put it away...every day)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She hasn't mentioned the wardrobe organisation being an ad so do we assume she paid them? It seems there is a market for people who fold your pyjamas up and put them in a drawer. Who knew?

(I mean don't get me wrong I'd quite like someone to fold my pyjamas up and put them in a drawer but more on an ongoing basis... wash my stuff, iron it, hang it up/put it away...every day)
To be fair she’s used them in the past! I’ve seen Rochelle Humes and a few more use them too! Think they both organise and help you decide what to keep based on their style advice etc? So I’d imagine in that industry when you’re being sent lots of clothes and all that they’re worth the money?

Reactions: 2
To be fair she’s used them in the past! I’ve seen Rochelle Humes and a few more use them too! Think they both organise and help you decide what to keep based on their style advice etc? So I’d imagine in that industry when you’re being sent lots of clothes and all that they’re worth the money?
I just watched the Rochelle one they organised her kitchen cupboards too

Reactions: 1
Wow!!! Spencer has announced what he’s been training for!! I wish him all the luck in the world but he’s bleeping mental!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Surely he will die doing that ?! 🤣 I couldn't even do 5k for 1 day in the desert imagine the heat exhaustion

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s ridiculous and unnecessary. I honestly don’t see the attraction. He has a young family at home.

Reactions: 24
It’s ridiculous and unnecessary. I honestly don’t see the attraction. He has a young family at home.
Exactly, he fucked off halfway up Everest with a newborn baby and two small children at home. He only thinks about himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Spencer: "The biggest challenge to this is that my wife genuinely thinks it might kill me". 😳
Self-centered clown 🤡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s great that Spencer is ‘sober’ and found a new passion for fitness, however I can’t help thinking he is a lost soul. His brother James is a seriously high achiever in the finance world & his late brother Michael was a very high achiever with climbing Everest at such a young age (albeit ending in tragedy) and then you have Spenny who was on a reality show and was a bit of a joke & a total asshole! It’s like he is trying to prove himself as something he actually isn’t & by doing these extreme events he thinks he will be taken more seriously. He is beyond selfish given the severity of this challenge whilst having such a young family & it’s all to feed his own ego!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
While Spencer looks great fitness wise - he doesn't look to have the reserves on him endurance-wise. When you do multi-day endurance events, you don't have the time or inclination to eat or fuel properly. You need to have a lot of fuel stores and fat reserves built up to utilise and burn off.

Reactions: 7
It’s great that Spencer is ‘sober’ and found a new passion for fitness, however I can’t help thinking he is a lost soul. His brother James is a seriously high achiever in the finance world & his late brother Michael was a very high achiever with climbing Everest at such a young age (albeit ending in tragedy) and then you have Spenny who was on a reality show and was a bit of a joke & a total asshole! It’s like he is trying to prove himself as something he actually isn’t & by doing these extreme events he thinks he will be taken more seriously. He is beyond selfish given the severity of this challenge whilst having such a young family & it’s all to feed his own ego!
While I get what you're saying, it can be argued that Spencer is a successful businessman.

Clean Co is booming!

'Recording +580% uplift in sales since the start of ‘Dry January’ this year and +1419% year-on-year'

Reactions: 4
While Spencer looks great fitness wise - he doesn't look to have the reserves on him endurance-wise. When you do multi-day endurance events, you don't have the time or inclination to eat or fuel properly. You need to have a lot of fuel stores and fat reserves built up to utilise and burn off.
While I think he's insane for even contemplating this.... I'm sure he has had professional advice and is training/ fueling himself accordingly

Reactions: 9
While I think he's insane for even contemplating this.... I'm sure he has had professional advice and is training/ fueling himself accordingly
I hope so. Did he do his other challenges with someone, John Belton maybe? Spencer strikes me as someone who will need a sensible head alongside him on this.

Reactions: 3