Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re short, and she has cankles. Also she has saddle bags. I am not body shaming her she says it herself. She’s a fashion / fast fashion model not high end.
They’re short 😂 she’s 5’11. Cankles & saddle bags…will you g’way

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m all for ripping her personality to shreds but I’m finding all the body shaming really really difficult to read.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m all for ripping her personality to shreds but I’m finding all the body shaming really really difficult to read.
agreed. People saying she looked better when she had the bit of weight on her. Imagine saying that the other way around, she looked better when she hadn't as much weight on her...
I think her figure looks amazing after having 3 kids and she's obviously worked hard for it if that what she likes to do. I've very jealous of her abs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree about her figure. I’d kill for it.
I think Spencer was right by saying how mad it is that people are outraged by his body/ weight loss but no one would ever mention him being overweight and unhealthy. We have a very strange view on people’s health and bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course people would comment on it if he became overweight. Who is he kidding. It’s human nature to comment on body extremes. They parade themselves half naked most of the time sure of course people will comment

Reactions: 21
Social media wasn’t as big back then and he wasn’t showing himself off topless every two seconds either
And he also tells stories on various podcasts about how/when he got sober about people confronting him about looking a mess and stinking of booze.

Maybe they didn't say he was overweight but he definitely got comments on looking terrible. So it's also not true (according to himself) that nobody told him he looked bad before he stopped drinking.

Reactions: 12
They did take the piss out of him when he was bigger! If I remember correctly he was compared to David Brent all of the time 🤣

And no both of their weight loss does not look healthy or attractive imo.

Reactions: 11
I think she looks great, I think he looks very fit but he has big hair and big eyes plus super white teeth so think he just looks a bit like a cartoon character at the moment.

Reactions: 7
I think they have the look of lollipops, they’re heads look so much bigger than their bodies, IMO it is aging them big time

Reactions: 13